Our apartment is on the top floor of a traditional dalmatian stone house in the centre of the old town district of Split (3min walk to Riva). It's a cozy place, perfect for 1 or 2 couples, with new interior furnishing and fully equipped kitchen.
Our apartment is located centrally in old town Split, within a few minutes walking distance to the main attractions (Diocletian's palace, Peristil, Riva, etc.) and facilities (coffee bars, restaurants, supermarket, pharmacy, etc).
The place provides a comfortable and spacious home for a couple, but there is also space for a 3rd and 4th person on the couch-bed in the living room, which can be extended to double-size.
The place has been completely restored in 2013, providing a place to host a modern life style, while keeping the traditional atmosphere of the old dalmatian stone house.
– 1 bedroom with a wardrobe and double-size bed
– fully equipped kitchen with all cooking utensils
– living room with a cozy couch (extensible to a double-size couch-bed)
– crib for your baby / young child (just let us know in advance)
– dining room for 4 people
– bathroom and shower
– balcony with a beautiful view on Diocletian's palace and Sv. Duje bell tower (great place to enjoy your afternoon tea or coffee :-)
Other amenities included:
– local croatian + satellite TV
– air condition
– washing machine
– hair dryer
– dish washer
– stove with 4 hotplates
– water boiler
– espresso machine
– cooking utensils (pots, pans, cutlery, etc)
– safe deposit box
Interaction with guests
We're locals who grew up in Split, and happy to provide tips and advice on things to do and see in Split as well as surroundings. You'll have our cell phone number, so you can get in touch if you need help with anything else during your stay in Split. We'll be happy, if we can make you happy :-)
The apartment is part of a private house with friendly permanent residents living in the other apartments, so we all try to maintain a respectful noise level after 10 pm. This is a strict non-smoking and no-pets apartment. However, you're welcome to smoke on the balcony, while enjoying a great view on Sv. Duje bell tower and old town Split :-)