Home located on cul-de-sac with community pool, gym, hot tub, covered patio in back yard with grill overlooking beautiful golf course.
Tracy's Haven by Texas Motor Speedway is unique because it is accessible within minutes to various events and accommodations: Fly in/out DFW or Meacham airports, golf course on site, Texas Motor Speedway (1/4 mile away), Grapevine Wineries, Fort Worth Stockyards, Southlake Town Square, Hawaiian Falls Waterpark and the original Justin Boot store! Tanger Outlets coming in October!!
Guests can enjoy the following ammenities:
Golf with applicable green fees;
Gym - (year round unless closed by HOA)
Swimming pool/hot tub (May-September)
Walking/jogging trails on golf course
The home is smoke free. Children are welcome but ONLY 6 years of age OR OLDER.
There is a covered patio on back porch with seating overlooking golf course. Gas grill available. Please clean grill AFTER USE as it is NOT part of the cleaning fee.
Interaction with guests
We may or may not be present during your check-in, depending on time of year. Once booked, we will leave information regarding entry to property. We want you to feel welcome and enjoy the view! In emergency situations, of course the response will be immediate.
Other things to note
The Master Bedroom has a queen bed. The 2nd bedroom has a full bed. There are also twin beds in the third bedroom. Comfortably sleeps 5.
- Please read guest book on FIRST day of your stay to obtain, travel guides, coupons, directions and more!
- Our home is not infant/toddler proof. We can ONLY ACCEPT reservations for children AGES 6 and UP.
- Pets of any kind are NOT allowed on property.
- Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Please clean up after yourself daily (wipe kitchen counters, rinse dishes before placing in dishwasher).
- No food, drink, gum or candy is to be taken into bedrooms or living area.
-Please water indoor plants on Saturday. Outdoor flowers and plants to be watered each evening. GREEN water can is located in kitchen/garage. Please help yourself to any fruit or veggies growing!
- Set out both trash and recycle bins by 6 pm on Sunday evenings. Place trash bins on street in between neighbors home and ours (opposite side from the mailbox). Please bring in trash cans to garage on Monday evening.
-If ANYTHING breaks or is not working properly... call me IMMEDIATELY.
-Prior to departure/check-out, please clean the grill and ensure the gas tank is full. Please note that cleaning the grill is NOT part of the cleaning fee. There will be a $100 additional fee collected from your deposit, if the grill is not cleaned and gas tank is not at least 3/4 full.