Just two miles from the main intersection in Leavenworth you will find our bright, cheerful sanctuary. This home is the perfect basecamp for all of your outdoor adventures! The home is on a flat acre with a beautiful deck and hot tub facing the mountains!
We welcome anyone who is interested in enjoying all that Leavenworth has to offer including the pristine rivers, spectacular mountain hikes and the famous Bavarian village of Leavenworth.
Nestled in the middle of a full acre property, our home and yard allow ample room to spread out during your stay. Our home is wheelchair accessible and offers a wheelchair accessible shower and sink in the master bathroom.
Interaction with guests
Your host is available on site to offer advice on great hikes, fantastic mountain bike trails, kayaking, tubing, river rafting and where to go in Leavenworth for a special event.
Other things to note
Our home would be a perfect place for a small, intimate outdoor wedding, family reunion or gathering.
- Check out is at 11:00 am
- 9 person maximum unless preapproved by host. Additional fee of $50.00 per person, per night for groups that exceed six persons.
- No shoes in the house
- Guests must clean up after pets around outside of home and not allow them on furniture or beds
- Pets are not allowed to be left alone in the house
- 2 pet maximum limit unless preapproved by host. $30 per night, per pet
- Contact host to discuss event reservations prior to booking. Ideal location for weddings, reunions, and retreats. Please contact host to discuss parties prior to booking.
- Not suitable for infants under 2 (not child-proofed)
- - Please respect our neighbors: outside music and loud noise must end at 10:00 p.m
- Outdoor security cameras may be in use
I am an eight year resident of the Leavenworth, Washington. After finishing graduate school at Central Washington University, I moved to Leavenworth to pursue every type of outdoor recreation that the area has to offer. I specialize in whitewater sports, mountain biking, and anything on snow. I also operate a VIP host service in Leavenworth, so if you would like some insight on how to really get the most out of your stay in Leavenworth, do not hesitate to ask.
While traveling, I am generally seeking adventure sports. I love the mountains and all that comes with them. I plan detailed itineraries while on trips and I like to use my time as efficiently as possible. There is nothing like a long day of adventuring followed by an evening with good friends.