Hello. I am a native Korean who loves leisure, art and culture, travel, photography, good people and nature. I have been traveling many places and would love to share my stories with you.
I believe my house will help you communicate with your friends.
I hope to visit new places, include your house, in the future^^
You can have fun conversation with your friends in the peaceful nature.
You can relax in the heart of the city or walk along the stream.
Large shower room help you clean and healing.
The Communi House's garden is a river walk.
You can take a river walk and a step bridge right in front of the house.
Please try the early or late night movie of Lotte Cinema in Indeogwon. Alice loves the time to walk to the communi house after talking about the movie.
Interaction with guests
If you need help, we will actively assist you.
If you are unsure about any rules in Korea always ask me.
Other things to note
0. I can write calligraphy. Please sand me message before you visit.
1. Strictly No Smoking Area
2. No Other guest. Only Booked Guest Can Use My House
3. If you want to party, notice for host pls.
4. Pls Check electricity, fire, and light before you go out
5. Korean calligraph class option.
6. Do not touch or move any decorations in my house, pls.
If you broken it, I ask you to pay.
From Dec 01, 2017 - Feb 28, 2018 the minimum stay is 2 nights.
This host has 12 reviews for other properties.View other reviews