Book now for Melbourne Cup long weekend and the Christmas Holidays!
Enjoy this relaxing treasure on the Mornington Peninsula with your family and friends. Pearl is an ultra stylish coastal retreat with spectacular views of the bay and city skyline, all with the seaside bliss offered by Mount Martha. Pearl is perfectly set up for a family holiday and it is in a prime location - and the bonus is you get to play a set on your own private tennis court. We are pet friendly too!
This stylish home is perched near the cliffs of Mount Martha, with spectacular views of Port Phillip Bay and the Melbourne city skyline. It offers open plan living and an ocean view deck so you can absorb magical sunsets and far-reaching vistas, whilst choosing to do as little or as much as you like. Pearl offers a well equipped kitchen and dining space, both with spectacular views. You'll feel at home here at Pearl, the furniture is snug and there's so many interesting artifacts to look at, something will pique your interest the minute your arrive.
The Master bedroom upstairs allows you to continue relaxing with sea views and en-suite. Head downstairs and choose from 3 bedrooms, 1 which is equipped with bunks for a full house or all the kids.
Stepping outside to the large balcony you will find a space perfect for the kids to play on or simply enjoy a BBQ with friends. Pearl also offers you the unique opportunity to challenge your friends or family to a game of tennis on your own private tennis court! The backyard is wonderful too, great for the kids to run around in and play safely. Pearl has lots of sports equipment for use too - table tennis, balls, snorkeling gear.
Pearl is perfectly positioned in Mount Martha just off the Esplanade. It is the gateway to the rest of the Peninsula and only minutes away from both Mount Martha Village and Safety Beach/Mount Martha Cove. Come and explore the boutique wineries, golf course, Peninsula Hot Springs and all the amazing beaches which stretch down the Peninsula, we know you will enjoy this exceptional space!
You have full access to the home, backyard and tennis court.
Interaction with guests
HostAbout will be your host and can answer any questions, queries or special requests that you may have while you stay.
Other things to note
Not only come for the sun, sea and views but let us entertain you by taking advantage of all the amenities provided at this gem:
- Tennis Racquets (assorted sizes) and balls supplied
- 3 x sets of Snorkels and Flippers
- selection of assorted DVD’s, Toys, Books
- 1 x Table Tennis Table, Paddles and Balls
- Assorted board games/pack of playing cards
Bookings for HostAbout properties made via Airbnb are subject to the standard booking terms and conditions which are displayed on Airbnb and also linked from the HostAbout website.
To book this property you must be 28 years of age or over and if the majority of your additional guests are under the age of 28, please contact us to confirm suitability of this property.
Parties are strictly prohibited.
For security reasons, a copy of your current Australian Driver’s License or International Passport is required prior to check-in, along with our Guest Agreement which confirms the names & ages for all guests staying at the property. This will be emailed to you and must be returned to HostAbout asap.
We will be unable to continue with your booking if you fail to agree to the above terms and return the Guest Agreement.
- Extra $200 cleaning fee for Pets will apply.
- Strictly NO PARTIES, full bond penalty will apply.
- Please respect the surrounding neighbours. A loss of bond may be applied for reports of excessive noise and you may also be asked to leave the property immediately.
- Quiet hours: 10pm-8am
- Breakages: If you break anything, please contact HostAbout so we can replace it for the next guest.
- Rubbish collection is Wednesday, please put bins on the nature strip Tuesday evening (or before if leaving before then) and if staying at the property over the weekend. If you have excess rubbish, it is important to not overfill the bins. You can always take excess rubbish with you to dispose of to avoid penalties.
- Key Replacement: Guests are responsible for all keys, replacements are paid for from the bond.
- Departure: When departing the property, please ensure that you have read and followed the Departure Checklist (noted in our Guide Book). Failure to do this may incur a bond deduction if you do not leave the property fully secured/locked.
Hi my name is Tonika and I will be your host, I am happy to answer questions you may have and to keep in touch if necessary throughout your stay.
I am local and love the Mornington Peninsula it is one of the most beautiful places to visit and stay in Victoria. I have hosted many guests in my own private residence in the past, which is why I want to offer you a distinctly better holiday experience with any of the properties, I host here on the Peninsula.
HostAbout is a company located on the Mornington Peninsula we are striving to offer a distinctly better holiday rental experience, taking away any hassle from a home owner and to provide a amazing holiday experience to our guests. We are always looking for new homes to manage and love offering these treasures to all our guests.