The space is a spacious 1-bedroom apartment (45sqm) with an open kitchen in Happy Valley (next to Causeway Bay). We provide all that you need for a fantastic stay. There are amazing restaurants, supermarkets, ATM, and foot massage, all by your doorstep.
Very close to Wan Chai Expo (5 mins) and Causeway Bay (2 mins)!! Buses will take you to Causeway Bay, Wan Chai, Admiralty, Central and Kowloon, etc. It is 2 mins from Causeway Bay (Sogo, Times Square) and you can walk there within 10 mins.
The spacious apartment of 45 square meters is renovated with a contemporary style. While being conveniently close to the vibrant city life of prime locations such as Causeway Bay, Wan Chai and Soho, it is in a high-end residential district that is quiet and safe.
Imagine having a shopping spree with family and friends in the afternoon in Causeway Bay, and take the cab and arrive home within 2 minutes (only costing you 3 USD), and get ready to go out for dinner again.
We provide everything that you will need for an amazing stay. There is a comfortable queen-sized bed in the bedroom with a proper hotel quality spring-mattress. We also have a queen-sized sofa bed in the living room which is easy to unfold.
The building has two elevators, and there is 24/7 security staff. The kitchen provides all the cooking utensils and equipment you'll ever need, including a 24L Delonghi oven, microwave, electric stovetops, refrigerator and freezer, and filtered water.
We also provide the following brand new amenities:
- Siemens washer
- Siemens tumble dryer
- Delonghi kettle
- Philips iron
- Miele vacuum
- Dyson fan
- Philips air purifier
- 2 Air-conditioners
- Sony 55" 4K HDTV (4 sets of HDMI outlets)
- Philips Blu-ray player
- Philips B5 Fidelio Sound Bar
- 1000MBps wifi with Linksys Router (fastest in HK)
- No extra charges except for security deposit
- Cleaning lady can be arranged
We're also giving out a free-bottle of 75cl Dom Perignon champagne for stay of 1-month or longer.
Interaction with guests
If you have any questions, please send me a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Other things to note
1) By Airport Bus # A11, then followed by Taxi (Cheapest option)
The bus goes from Airport to North Point, but you should get off at Macau Ferry, which is the 4th bus stop when you hop on at the airport. The bus fare is HK$40 per person, and the bus takes about 1 hour.
Macau Ferry is in Sheung Wan on Hong Kong island. You may then take the taxi from "Shun Tak Centre" to the apartment. Taxi fare should be around HK$60-70 + HK$6 per piece of baggage, and the ride takes around 10 minutes, subject to traffic. The taxi stand at Shun Tak Centre is within 1 minute walking distance from the bus stop, and usually there are ample taxi's there waiting.
BUS URL: (URL HIDDEN)
2) By Taxi from Airport (Easiest Option)
Follow the signs at the airport to the Taxi stand, and choose the queue for the taxis going to Hong Kong Island. The taxi fare should be about HK$330 + HK$6 for every piece of luggage, and take about 50 minutes subject to traffic conditions.
3) By Airport Express to Hong Kong station, then by Taxi (Fastest Option)
If there are only 1 or 2 persons, you may take the Hong Kong Airport Express to Hong Kong Station, and then followed by taxi to the place. Hong Kong Airport Express is HK$115 per person, but takes only 24 minutes, and is fast and quiet with free wifi on the express.
The taxi fare from Hong Kong station to the place is about HK$55-60, + HK$6 per piece of baggage, and the ride takes about 10 minutes, subject to traffic.
1) Please be quiet after 11PM. The Hong Kong Law requires residences to be considerately quiet after 11PM.
2) Please take out the garbage on a daily basis. Please tie up the garbage bag and place them in the "Red Canister" which is just behind the door next to the elevators. We provide the garbage bags.
3) Please let the washer to air-dry for 1-2 hours after using. Do not close the washer door after using. This will prevent a moldy smell. Detergent is available below the kitchen sink. Please use 1 spoonful of detergent powder per washing load.
4) Toilet paper rolls are available under the bathroom sink. Please use considerably.
5) Toothbrushes are available, limited to 1 per guest. Please be considerate.
6) Cleaning supplies can be found below kitchen and bathroom sinks. Please use considerably.
7) 1 free complementary bottle of Beer per guest. HK$20 surcharge applies per additional bottle of consumption.
8) Please turn off the air-conditioner and lights before you leave the apartment.
9) Please leave the keys on the kitchen table before you check-out, and take all your personal belongings.
10) If you wish to early check-in or late check-out, please message the host first. There are no guarantees, as it is subject to vacancies before and / or after your booking.