Hello Tahsin and thank you for your review
I am extremely disappointed that you had a negative experience with us, as you can see from our previous reviews we put our customers first and put our hearts and souls into providing our guests with a 5 star service, this is a family business so everything we do we do it with 100% effort and passion.
I feel your review is highly inaccurate and although I do not wish to get involved into a debate, I do feel that our future guests deserve an explanation as your version of events are different to ours.
1. The two ‘managers’ you are referring to are my brothers Sunny and Amar, like I mentioned this is a family business.
2. The apartment was over booked due to an administration error, we advised Tahsin to cancel however, she asked if there was anything else we could do to help and she did not wasn’t to have to rebook as she mentioned in her review. As a gesture of good will, we had another apartments under renovation in the same building downstairs and we advised that she could stay there for a fraction of the price. This worked well for Tahsin as she still got the desired location and we did not have to cancel a booking. This was a mistake, we tried to accommodate Tahsin as it was her graduation and she had no where to stay for 2 days, we were not interested in her booking with us and it actually caused us so much hassle but we tried our best to help Tahsin.
3. The apartment was not ready for listing, this was explained and Tahsin was actually grateful at the time, we even offered her a full refund
4. You called us at 10pm asking about the water, but we had already explained that the boiler simply needed to be switched on and we showed you how to switch the boiler on. The apartment you was in was not fit for guests, the only reason we agreed to let you stay was because you said you had nowhere else to go, we did not coerce you, we tried our best to accommodate you.
5. Our communication with guests is of utmost importance and as you can read from previous reviews, this is something we always receive 5 stars for, the reason why there was a lack of communication was down to your international phone not connecting every time we tried to contact you.
6. You are correct, there was no cutlery, that is why we advised you that you did not have to pay to stay in the room and we gave you a refund for the 2 days out of 4 that you had booked so you could go and eat in nice restaurants. This apartment had no kitchen and you were made fully aware of this, please be honest with yourself, we had explained this to you hence why you did not pay to stay there.
As far as we were concerned we were doing Tahsin a favour, a good deed if you will, and this is her interpretation of it. We advised her to cancel the booking but she insisted that she was unhappy with the relocation as there was little time for her to rebook another apartment.
We provide a 5 star luxury apartment and strive to ensure that all our guests expectations are exceeded. Much of what you have said is contrary to what actually occurred, however, I wish to hold no grudges and I hope that you and your mother have a great future