This cozy summer lake house boasts Caspian Lake waterfront, a private back yard, a quiet neighborhood and a tennis court. With the quaint Vermont downtown of Greensboro just minutes away, enjoy kayaking, weed-free swimming and relaxing in a calm and and serene location.
Nearby attractions include the Highland Arts Center, Hill Farmstead Brewery, Willey's Store, Cassie's Corner Ice Cream Scoop Shop, Circus Smircus, Bread and Puppet, and much more.
- Quiet neighborhood - please be respectful of the tranquility
- Tennis Court: The clay tennis court is part of the property but is occasionally used by the neighbors. Please sweep (brooms at court) after use and roll (rollers on court) before playing if it has rained. Rackets and balls are in the house. Please wear appropriate footwear so as not to damage the court.
- Septic: Please use water lightly as the septic is close to the lake...Boys, pee outside.
- Boats: 2 kayaks are provided. Please wear life jackets. Feel free to bring your own boats (there is a public launch at the town beach). This lake does not have weeds or zebra mussels...please make sure you do not bring plant life or zebra mussels from another lake on your boat. Enjoy weed free swimming!
- Parking: Limited to 3 cars on site and please pull as far off the road as possible to allow others to get through easily. Also, please do not part on the lawn.