Convenience, comfort and affordability are some of the exciting features our latest addition promises you. Located in Allentown North area, this uniquely charming family friendly apartment puts you at the ideal spot for experiencing what Allentown and the Lehigh Valley has to offer. Close to many points of interests in Lehigh Valley such as PPL ctr, Sands, Dorney Park, Blue mountain ski, muhlenberg college, Lehigh Hospital, coke cola park, Jordan park & creek, pocono raceway and many others.
Comfort is one thing the apartment doesn’t compromise on. The finishing is excellent, homely decor and necessary appliances are available to make the stay worth your while. Plenty of Street parking spaces are available for you and any visitors you might have. Features:
•46 Inch flat screen TV
•Free Wi-Fi, Free Netflix
•Modern kitchen furnished with the latest appliances
•Dining area that can sit 4 people
•Cosy Living room area that can sit up to 6 people
•Master bedroom with a queen sized bed, with Serta Pillowtop mattress, window Ac in each bedroom
•2nd bedroom with twin beds, Extra Twin mattress available for extra guests
•Back yard area (small charcoal grill available on request)
If you have an infant we have a small infant crib upstairs at the foyer area. pack and play baby crib is also available
We have a collection of kids books and a few toys that kids can play with including an XBOX 360 & a few games.
Guest has access to the entire apartment, except the basement which is mostly utilities space & personal storage
Other things to note
My neighbor has a small puppy which he lets off in his backyard, if you decide to hang out in the backyard this puppy can be irritating as it keeps barking non stop, the neighbor is very friendly and understanding, just knock on his front door and ask him to keep it inside.. he has no problem at all.
Thank you for choosing to stay in my apartment. The following rules should be observed to keep the apartment clean and safe for the benefit of you as the guest, host and neighbors.
1. This is a relatively quiet neighborhood for an apartment which is so close to Downtown. Please keep the same tempo as the neighborhood. No loud music or partying.
2. Smoking is not allowed within the apartment, please use the backyard area, & the porch Area. Smoking inside will require the whole apartment to be fumigated thus attracting a cost of $200.
3. To keep my costs down, there is no maid service. Please wash all your dishes daily, wipe them and put them in the cabinets. Mop the floor as needed. I recommend daily vacuuming of the apartment to keep the same pristine condition you found it.
4. At check out place all dirty linen in the dirty laundary basket. Place all garbage in the bags and put it in the garbage bin in the backyard. Any recycling materials should be placed in the correct bins. If you are still around on A wed or sunday, place the garbage infront of the apartment after 600pm. Pick up the containers next day and place them in the backyard
5. Feel free to use any available dry groceries, however as courtesy I request you refill them as needed.
6. Please note absolutely no wearing shoes upstairs. The carpet is new and clean. I want to keep it clean for the comfort of everybody.
7. There is a dedicated room for pets, the room leading to the backyard. Pets Not allowed in any other rooms.
Latest check out is 1100am, to allow me to prepare for the next guests.
If you have any questions feel free to call me.
I prefer giving my guests space and privacy. However I am available for tips and any help you might need during your stay.
My name is Geo Mara, born and raised in Kenya. I currently reside in PA in the USA. I went to College in Rutgers University in NJ majoring in Computer Information Systems & Kutztown University where I completed my MBA. I am a businessman, owner of an Ambulance Medical Transportation & a Limousine service in Allentown PA. I love travelling whenever I get a chance and meeting new people. I realized the traditional travel arrangements of staying in a hotel especially when you have a family is not only too expensive but lacks that home feeling experience, that's Why I decided to furnish some of my apartments in Nairobi to provide a home away from home feeling. My philosophy in life is simple..treat other people well with honesty, respect and understanding and you will be treated back the same.I love life and try to live it to the fullest everyday! Karibu Nyumbani!!