Pineapple MK is located on city central, Dist 1, Nguyen Thi Minh Khai street. It's takes 2 minutes to Nortre Dam Cathedral, City central post office, malls (Vincom center, Diamond plaza), The Botanical Garden & Zoo, etc.
It's easy to go to Dist 3, Dist 2, Phu Nhuan Dist and Binh Thanh Dist.
Rooms are cozy with minimalistic accommodations but effective. We do offer weekly room cleaning service for free with long-term booking (Mon- Fri).
Its the quiet area in central of District 1, Saigon. You can easily catch Pineapple Mk by its yellow color of the house. 5 apartments of the properties are fully furnished with AC, cozy bed, fluffy pillows, warm lights, and sofa. Kitchen is seperated for all members could access and there's a washing-machine for you guys saving laundry cost xD
Kitchen with stove, fridge, microwave, and water boiler.
Garden rooftop is where we plant herb, grass, vegetables and flowers.
Hot tub with a window view via glass located on 2nd floor (shared bathroom of #201 & #202 apartment)
Interaction with guests
Pineapple Staff often go around, guest can call us via hotline 24/7 for any problem
Other things to note
Please lock the main door before you leave and come back home, we give guest keys and remotes.
Security Cameras are always there, but you 'd better take care of your property first.
- WE DO NOT LIVE ON THE PROPERTY, PLEASE ANNOUNCE US AT LEAST HALF AN HOUR BEFORE YOU COME OR ELSE YOU HAVE TO WAIT!
- ANY LATE BOOKING AFTER 8PM, PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE AND WAIT FOR OUR CONFIRMATION.
- Quiet hours: after 10:30 PM
- Strangers is not allowed to access in the property
- Kichenware should be cleaned up after used
- Remember to turn off all the switches and electric devices before leaving
- The washer is only for long-term guests.
- Check-in and check-out: let us know by message (you need confirmation from us) half-an-hour before you check-in or check-out. Otherwise you have to wait because we do not live on the property.
- Do not smoke inside your room.
This host has 26 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Im an easy-going guy that really love cooking. I do want to have a place that people come to stay with my best service and enjoy vietnam culture. Having studied and worked in Toronto, Canada for 6 years, I m interested in journeys and people's experiment.