Exceptional apartment close to "Las Rambles" and Boqueria fresh market. The apartment is fully equipped with all you need to spend an unforgettable stay in Barcelona!!!
A comfortable 45 m2 apartment with 1 bedroom, centrally located in the Raval district. This apartment is great for leisure, as well as to discover the city’s main tourist sites.
The area has excellent connections with Barcelona airport and is close to the Catalonia Square.
The apartment is recently renovated, features elegant decoration details that give a unique touch which makes a difference!
This apartment includes the following amenities and services:
- Bedroom with wardrobe
- Sofa can be used as a double bed
- Living room with integrated dining room
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- Well-equipped kitchen (oven, fridge-freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee maker)
- ac (standing)
- Flat screen TV with some English channels
- Towels and bed linens are provided
- Internet WiFi
- Free WiFi access available
- Free tourist guide provided
Other things to note
1. ARRIVAL: Check-in is from 15:00 hours and check-out is max until 11:00 hours to allow plenty of time for the flat to be professionally cleaned. You can always store your bags on the lockers close to Cataluña Square. Please check on (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) “lockers barcelona”.
2. How do I submit a reservation request?
Enter your dates & click the Book It button.
You’ll find the Book It button on a listing or in a message thread. Make sure to enter your exact reservation details before you click, then review all details from the checkout page.
3. What is Instant Book?
The Instant Book feature allows you to book instantly without having to wait for my confirmation. This is a bit like a pre-approval without the need for a me to manually pre-approve each guest. I have made this listing available through Instant Book, once the reservation details and payment information are submitted the reservation is automatically confirmed on the site.
4. How does the Airbnb payment system work?
The payment system is secure, reliable, and convenient, supporting many currencies.
When your reservation is accepted, the payment is processed and collected by Airbnb in full.* Whether the reservation is two days or two months away, they hold the payment until 24 hours after check-in before giving it to me. This gives you security that everything is as expected.
5. How does Airbnb handle security deposits?
A security deposit helps protect hosts and guests from accidents that occur during a reservation. For example: spilled wine on the rug, a broken window, or an unreturned key.
Details on the process:
24 hours before check-in, the guest's credit card is authorized for the amount of the deposit.
48 hours after the checkout date, the authorization is released if the host does not make a claim.
License or registration numberHUTB-002958
Learn about this number
Respectful and like you stay in your own home.
This will be your home, not a hotel, make yourself comfortable and relax. : -)
- Please do not smoke in the apartment
- Please respect the neighbors and keep noise to a normal level
- Please make sure the door is locked
- Normal check in time from 15:00 to 20:00 (no charge)
- From 20:00 to 22:00 (30 €)
- From 22:00 to 23:00 (45 €)
- We DO NOT do checkins after 23:00
- Checkins on Spanish bank holidays (25 €)
- Lost keys / stolen (new set of keys by the host) (50 €)
- In case of night assistance (after 20:00) 50 €
- Be careful of pickpockets on the streets of Barcelona!
- Stays more than 7 nights, obligatory cleaning (25 €)
- Change of towels and sheets
- Please keep in mind, we always prepare the apartment for 2 (1 double bed, for any addition beds applies) extra bed linens (15 €)