This former artist's studio takes up the third (and top) floor of my 17th century Amsterdam bell gable house.
The studio consists of the top floor (=3d) of my Amsterdam 17th century clock gable house.
It has the following features:
- two flights of stairs to get there, although for Amsterdam standards not very long or steep,
- they are a bit narrow and winding..!!
- Possibility to store luggage downstairs when arriving early or leaving late.
- Bathroom with shower, wash basin and toilet.
- Hair dryer
- Bed - and bathroom linen.
- Fridge and microwave combi oven.
- Nespresso (machine and capsules) and tea included.
- King size bed: 200 x 180 cm
- Comfy reading chairs at a large window overlooking the typical Amsterdam street
- TV / DVD Player
- Stereo with bluetooth connection
- Wifi (free)
- Central location, all major attractions are a short walk away.
- Gay friendly
The place is very warm and personal, and perfectly suited for a single traveler or couple to retreat as well as to discover Amsterdam. Many museums around the corner, the famous Van Gogh - , the Rijksmuseum and the Hermitage. the Waterlooplein flee- and Albert Cuyp street markets,the Pijp,
bustling Rembrandtsquare, Concertgebouw and National Opera, Reguliersdwarsstraat, cinema's, choice of (international) restaurants. Just stroll the bohemian Utrechtsestraat, explore its many design boutiques and restaurants, or rent a bike to other highlights, such as De Jordaan, Anne Frank, designer label PC Hooftstraat, zoo Artis, canals and cruise terminal,
The house is on the corner with the 7 bridges, you can see the first bridge from the studio.
Public transport,nearby stops tram
4 Frederiksplein - 2 min
7 Frederiksplein - 2 min
10 Frederiksplein - 2 min
16 Weteringcircuit - 5 min
24 Weteringcircuit - 5 min
Main entrance downstairs, 2 flights of stairs (not very long but they are a bit narrow and winding) and the studio taking up the top floor.
House phone available to guests in the office to make local calls.
Interaction with guests
As I live downstairs, we may meet from time to time at the front door...
Other things to note
Studio for 2 guests max.!
Studio for two (2) guests max.
Check-out: 11 am. Of course you're welcome to leave your bags downstairs for picking up later.
Check-in: the studio will be ready for you as of 2 p.m at the latest, often sooner. You're welcome to drop off bags and collect keys right away though!
This host has 11 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Languages: English, German, Francais and Dutch
I am a chef and have been in catering since almost 30 years.
Besides that I enjoy hosting for Airbnb: I get to meet great people from all over!