We are right in the heart of downtown Denver with easy access to shopping, restaurants, museums, theaters, clubs, stadiums, convention center, public transportation, etc.
> 1 block to 16th St Mall
> 2 blocks to Union Station (train to and from airport), Greyhound Station & Performing Arts district
> 4 blocks to Convention Center
> 5 blocks to Coors Field.
Check out our other AirBnB profile (under the "Co-Host" section) to learn more about us as hosts and guests.
- No shoes in the house. Please remove them as you enter the apartment. You may leave your shoes by the door or in the room.
- No smoking or drugs of any kind.
- No cooking but you are welcome to use the microwave.
- No alcohol consumption.
- No access to laundry.
- Quiet hours from 10 pm to 6 am.
- Clean up after yourself i.e. don't leave dirty dishes in the sink, pick up your hair in the shower, no skid marks in the toilet, etc.
- Guest access to the shared bathroom on weekday mornings is after 7:30 am. Please let us know if you need to use it before 7:30 am and we can try to work around your schedule.
- Upon checking in, you will have a key fob which gives you unlimited access to the entire condo plus amenities. We will charge $50 from your deposit if you lose it.
- If you wish to extend your stay, feel free to make a fresh booking for the additional nights.
- This is a basic room with no windows; great for those who want a restful night without any disturbance.
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
- Between us we speak 10 languages.
- We enjoy movies, music, traveling, photo shoots, interior decorating, dancing, comedy clubs , live bands, surfing, basketball, soccer, baseball and rock climbing.
- We are worldly, friendly, easy going and always up for a good laugh.
- Mel is from Malaysia (Borneo) and Michael is a San Francisco Bay area native.