385 sq ft Tiny Home. Beautifully furnished and fully equipped. Family and dog friendly. Community fire pit and Disc Golf Course on site. 200 ft from Kilchis Point, 200 yards from Tillamook Bay, Three acres of meadow, trees and a tiny home village. 10 minutes from deGarde Brewing or Pelican Pub Taproom, 5 minutes from Garibaldi Marina. Hiking, beachcombing, clamming, crabbing, fishing nearby. Breakfast basket provided each day. We are your Tiny Home away from home. Come Play!
1 Please be respectful of the accommodations and the other guests. This is a community.
2 We are pet friendly and welcome your canine friend (no more than 2 pets per tiny home). A $25 per stay pet fee will be charged at time of check in. Please do not leave your dog unattended. You are responsible for your dog. Dogs should not be left alone in your accommodations. We can provide information on Dog Sitters in the area if you do not wish to take your pet on a specific occasion. We do have chickens and ducks roaming the property. If your pet is not familiar with ducks or chickens, please keep your pet on a leash. There are pet poop bags in your accommodations and at several sites around the property. Please dispose of your pet waste appropriately. There is a warm water dog bath and pet towels at the office. If your pet has been at the beach or out exploring, please take advantage of the bath and towels that are provided prior to allowing your pet into your accommodations. We have provided a pet mat and pet towel for your pet. Please do not use bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths or bath mats to clean or dry off your pet and please do not allow your pet on the furniture and/or beds. Pets are not allowed in the loft area.
3. All units are non-smoking. Smoking is allowed outside as long as you are at least 25 feet from the village. Please be considerate of other guests. Please take butts with you and do not throw them on the ground or bring them inside.
4. No cleaning, processing or cooking fish or seafood in your accommodations. Please clean and process fish and seafood off the premises. Fish cleaning and processing stations are available at the Garibaldi Marina. Please cook fish/seafood outside on the barbeque.
4. Please clean up after yourself and leave your accommodations in the same condition as when you arrived. Dishes should be washed and put away. Trash should be in the trash container. You are not required to strip or change beds. Towels may be left on the bathroom floor
5. Maid service is not offered. However your accommodations will be refreshed and towels changed at your request. If additional supplies or maid service is needed, please contact Dee Harguth at . We are family friendly. Please be considerate of other guests, large or small. Children under 18 years of age are welcome with responsible adults. Beds are made for sleeping and are not trampolines. Please responsible adults, do not allow your children to jump on the beds or climb on beds with shoes on.
7. The fire pit is communal. We do have a 10:00 PM quiet policy imposed on us by Bay City regulation. We hope that you will enjoy the fire as long as you 8. Alcohol and smoking are allowed on the property (see smoking House Rule above). Again, we ask that you be responsible, respectful and considerate of the other guests. This is a community.
8. Disc Golf Course is available at no cost. Disc's are available at the office for use by guests. Guests will be responsible for lost discs. Lawn Games are for everyone to play and are available at the office. Currently we have Corn Hole, Spikeball, Flickin Chicken, Rollers, Washers, Volleyball
9. Board games, DVDs, puzzles and books are available at the office.
10. Beer, Wine and Cider are available for purchase in the office to our guests over the age of 21 and with valid identification.
11. Small load laundry service is available (Washing, drying and folding) at the rate of $7.50 per load. Contact the office if you need this service.
You are responsible for any damage, removal of items from your accommodations or losses incurred during your stay. Should House Rules and Policy Nos. 2, 3, 4 and/or 6 not be followed, a $250 charge will be added to your bill.
This host has 458 reviews for other properties.View other reviews