First time I have received a negative review but there is always a first time for everything. The negative review did not surprise me because of the problems I encountered with them. In response;
1. Hot Water- I made it clear to them at 'check in' that I have a storage heater and that the hot water is on a timer. So I asked them whether they would prefer to shower in the morning, evenings or both. Also, to state roughly what time and I would ensure that they would have enough hot water for a shower. The told me in the mornings and roughly what time they preferred. I also told them that it changeable and they should let me know if they wanted to change it. From my review, you can see that over the two days they took their showers at midnight and at 2.30am. Nor did they raise the issue of hot water with me.
2. Cleaning/tidiness/dust. I have a cleaner who comes once a week and therefore I cannot accept the description they applied.
3. My Keys-Despite promising to return my house front door keys, they have not done so and I have had to incur expenses in changing the locks. I still can't get my head round the notion that someone would go off with host keys and then not return them.
4. Bearing in mind that they acknowledge that I was easy to communicate with, they did not raise any of their stated concerns during their stay.
5. The rest: I would ask that prospective guests read the above review in conjunction with those left by previous guests in order to have a full picture.