WRight on the Lake: wooded setting for open & light filled Deerfield lakefront home. Wake up & watch the sunrise or fish from the dock, boat or canoe. Relax on the deck overlooking the lake or in the screen porch. Downstairs has a game area too. Prepaid 6 guest & pool passes for fun in The Hideout, an amenity filled gated community. Lakes, sandy beaches & tiki bar, pools, fitness center; golf, mini golf, game room, indoor/outdoor tennis, fishing and more. Ski hill, tubing for winter fun.
Deerfield Lakefront, open , clean and bright.
Family friendly get away (endless hot water with a tankless water heater)
Large deck; screen porch w/ fan and comfortable seating; loft w/big screen tv & work desk; walk out level w/games & table & foosball & tv & half bath.
Weber Gas Grill + charcoal grill for smores on deck.
Chances to see eagles, turkeys, deer & beaver; Short drive to Claws n Paws animal park. BBQ & Grocery in Hamlin, PA a few minutes away.
The entire house, dock, boat and canoe are for your exclusive vacation use. This 3 level home includes: (1. Main floor living room, kitchen and eating area,Deck, Screen Porch, Master bedroom w/queen bed & private bath w/walk in tiled shower; second bedroom with full "futon" and single top bunk bed; main bathroom w/tub. (2. Upstairs loft w/big screen tv, 2 single beds in open area, work desk w/ printer. (3. Lower level/walkout game room with tv, foosball table,games & 1/2 bath; private bedroom/queen bed, and a small bunk bed room (full "futon" lower and 'bunky" bunk bed top) next to louvered door laundry w/ washer/dryer. Lower patio and steps down to Deerfield Lake Dock, fishing boat (including life vests various sizes) Canoe (oars in storage shed by lake)The Hideout has a multitude of amenities including golf and the 10th hole Pub, Athletic Center with indoor/outdoor tennis, game room, weights & work out area. Community has several pools, basketball, handball &tennis courts, Play area near North Beach and a tiki bar overlooking the sandy beaches on Roamingwood Lake. 6 Guest and pool passes are prepaid and included.
Interaction with guests
I can be reached by Email, text or phone, if needed. We have a cleaning team and a local handyman for any emergency needs
Other things to note
*PrePAID Hideout Amenities guest/ Pool badges for six people*
* Caution for small/toddler children due to open stairs and rails in the home, also stairs/steps down to lake. Children who follow rules are welcome. Kids seem to have the best time fishing from the dock and canoeing or playing games at the house. The sandy beaches on Roamingwood Lake and pools are also available.
*Linens - the towels & sheets are supplied clean and fresh by our cleaning team for each guest (up to 8 people). * We have necessities for cooking; Coffee pot, toaster, waffle maker, microwave, gas oven/range, pots/pans, dishes, etc. & Dishwasher too;
Hair dryers in bathrooms & hangers in closets. Some games & toys too.
PLEASE BE SURE THAT YOU give us your information to complete the required forms for The Hideout guest registration. We need your name and address, and the names of people who will be guests at the house, if anyone is under 18 you must include age. This information MUST BE received 4 business days before your stay or there will be a additional $40 fee. If you have any questions just text or email and we will send an answer as quickly as possible. Thank you. Note: if you read everything then you'll know the wifi password and where to also find it at the house- or just text :>)
1. Hideout Registration form information is required to complete booking process, your name and full address, an emergency phone number, and names of all who will be staying at the house. Also need ages for anyone under 18.
2. Please be considerate of Neighbors and late night noise.
3. Please leave the house as you find it, and if you arrive and there is ANYTHING broken or wrong please email or text immediately. We have found that at mid summer there may be small stains on carpet/furniture. These have been cleaned however further removal will be attended to at a later date.
4. There are "open" stairs to the loft area and no gates for stairs down to walk out lower level game room; small children may be at risk due to the open stairs and lake frontage.
5. DO NOT JUMP OFF END OF DOCK there maybe sharp objects or items in the water you can not see.
6. Please enjoy the fishing boat and canoe at your own risk, oars are in the shed. Please use Life jackets that are available. Required on children.
7. Please leave all 6 amenity guest badges in the drawer when you leave (if taken there will be a replacement fee of $50 per badge.
8. Do Not Park on the street, you will be responsible for any fines.
9. The Hideout does not allow rental of this property to anyone who within the last two years has violated the rules and Regulation and said violation constitutes a crime as defined in the Pennsylvania crimes code.
10. If there is a problem please text/notify us immediately.