Cotorro (slang term in Argentina):
Humble room; room for singles; bachelor/ette pad.
El Cotorro is a tiny apartment that is beautiful in its own way, and has a privileged location with all mod cons included. The best of all is that it's hosted by my dear Tía Miryam, a woman who who knows all about hospitality. I mean it.
Need more details? Here it goes!
♦ Tiny apartment, beautiful in its own way:
- 32 m2 of pure style and good taste. Very bright.
- Building declared a Historical Heritage. Newly recycled.
♣ Privileged location:
- Right in the heart of San Telmo. Just a few steps away from Plaza Dorrego and from Defensa St.
- The surrounding area features plenty of restaurants, bars and various shops for tourists, plus metro and bus stops that connect you with the whole of Buenos Aires.
♠ All mod cons included:
- Queen bed with spring mattress, dressed with high-quality bed clothes.
- Very comfortable sofa-bed; great for relaxing, working or sleeping.
- Heating + Air conditioning unit.
- 24" TV with cable + DVD player.
- Wi-fi Internet + land line.
- Fully equipped kitchenette, with fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee maker, and 2 hobs... All electric.
- Table, chairs and tableware for 4 people.
- Fully equipped bathroom, with bidet and bathtub.
- Iron + Hairdryer.
- The building features a lobby, solarium and roof-terrace with grill, washing machine and tumble drier.
♥ Hosted by my dear Tía Miryam:
- My aunt is a genius. She loves helping people make the most of their stay in Buenos Aires.
- Besides, she makes sure that the whole apartment is cleaned, and the bed & bath clothes are changed every week.
WE REALLY LOOK FORWARD TO HOSTING YOU!!! ^_^