The Big Dipper on Honeoye Lake:
Cozy cottage in a quiet cove on the eastern shores of Honeoye Lake. Features two bedrooms, one bathroom, sun room, an open floor plan kitchen/family room, with a dining table that seats 4-6 people. Enjoy the beautiful lakefront property with a seasonal dock, gas grill, WiFi and a restaurant/bar/marina within walking distance.
For larger parties, ask about nearby Little Dipper that can sleep 2 more guests!
Big Dipper Cottage is the ideal place to relax and unwind for a romantic trip, family vacation or a gathering of friends. Begin your day sipping coffee on the deck overlooking the lake and hills. You have all day to swim, read, fish, hike, bike and explore. As the day winds to a close, have dinner at a local restaurant or fire up the grill and have a picnic. End the day with s'mores and a campfire as the sky fills with stars!
Guests have lakefront access to a seasonal dock fit for small to medium sized boats (marina boat launch within walking distance). Parking is available for up to 4 cars.
The Little Dipper Cottage is available for an additional $250/week, nightly rentals are not available. It sleeps two additional guests and has one full-sized bed and two bathrooms.
Other things to note
The kitchen is fully stocked with some basic food items. We kindly ask that you replace as you use.
1. NO smoking, NO pets, and NO fireworks for safety and insurance reasons. Breaking any of these will result in immediate eviction with no refund.
2. Please be mindful of our neighbors.
3. Please clean up after yourself, especially if you cook. Wash all dishes and either leave to dry in rack, or put away if completely dry.
4. Please drive carefully at 10mph or less down the access road.
5. Please do not move furniture around.
6. Children are more than welcome (please message prior to booking if bringing children) but they must be closely supervised at all times, particularly around the water/dock. The water/dock can be used at your own risk.
7. No shoes in the house, please.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
*The Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that the guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.