Self-contained, private unit with tasteful décor. Ideal for couples or families. Walking distance to Beerwah village; only a few kms to Australia Zoo and Glasshouse Mountains. Perfect base to explore the Sunshine Coast and hinterland.
We are glad to continue the great tradition initiated by Mary Garden (reference below)
Large main bedroom with Queen bed and plenty of wardrobe space. The second bedroom boasts a welcoming King single with pull out trundle. A small separate lounge has comfy couch an TV with Chrome-cast. Our on trend bathroom comes complete with bath/shower, toilet and a separate large retro shower off the kitchenette. The warm kitchenette is equipped with meal preparing needs including :
Mini Bar Fridge/freezer
Bench Cooktop plates
- For your convenience a washing machine is available for guest's own private use.
- Please help yourself to any herbs or fruit you can find in the garden.
- Wrought Iron french inspired garden setting including 2 chairs and a table are located outside to take in the natural grove.
- Guests have sole use of one end of our house and have their own entry.
- Please use gate next to garage and entrance to apartment is via screen door on the right.
- There is an electronic key pad for guests' convenience.
- Please park your car on the grass on left hand side in front of the garage.
Other things to note
Basic items for a simple continental breakfast left for guests: cereals, fruit, yoghurt and milk.
Steven and I welcome you to our garden retreat. Our secluded getaway is awaiting your visit.
You may not see us while you are here as we are often out and about. We may be pottering in the garden, out at the markets - always out to get a bargain.
We may be sometimes found at the movies and often entertaining family and friends.
If you like Sy-Fi then you will get on with Steven as he is a sy-fi nutter.
I like to read books, play golf and love to bake scones.
Looking forward to meeting you.