Welcome to Nuvali!
Our 3BR home is located at Avida Village and is an ideal place for your staycation. Surrounded by nature with pocket parks and open spaces, this home is great for rest and relaxation. It is also near places of interest that you don't run out of something to do to bond with your family and friends.
Experience a simple yet comfortable living in our abode. Have your most needed rest and relaxation after an exciting adventure. Explore the picturesque surroundings and enjoy the amenities our village has to offer. Truly, our space is your home away from home.
As our guest, please feel at home. To ensure your wonderful stay, we have 3BR with comfortable beds and fresh linens, 2 CR with water heater where toiletries and towels will be provided. We also have a fully equipped kitchen where you can prepare your hearty meals. Washing machine is available if you need to wash your clothes. There is also free unli Wifi and Cable Tv.
Interaction with guests
I will be the one to assist you on your check in/out. I will also be staying in one of the rooms in the house, separate from the 3BR during your stay, so, I can personally attend to your needs and concerns. Though I'm around, rest assured that you will have the privacy you need.
***Cooking service is available upon request for additional fee.
***Home service massage can be arranged at an hourly rate.
Other things to note
10 Things To Do In Nuvali:
1. Go Leisure Biking.
2. Explore the off-road trails by mountain bike.
3. Go Wakeboarding.
4. Get active at sports like running, football, baseball and sand volleyball.
5. Take a water taxi ride on the lake.
6. Feed the Koi fish.
7. Visit the Wildlife and Bird Sanctuary.
8. Enjoy Camp N
9. Go shopping.
10. Go on a food trip.
1. Please make yourself comfortable in our home.
2. We provide water, basic cooking condiments, toiletries and towels which are free to use during your stay. Kindly get only what you need.
3. Let us contribute to our environment, please conserve energy. Kindly turn off the lights and air condition if you are leaving the house. Checking and turning off showers and faucets properly will be much appreciated.
4. Please do not throw sanitary napkins and tissue papers on the waterclosets to avoid clogging.
5. You are allowed to smoke in the terrace or outside the house. Smoking inside the bedrooms is prohibited.
6. For your safety and security, lock the doors when leaving the house or when you are about to sleep.
7. We will be giving you one set of keys during your stay. Lost or misplaced keys will be charged accordingly.
8. Enjoy you stay!