We are a family with 2 children of 14 and 10 years and we rent our cottage in seasonal rental in order to make discover this pretty mountain village: AUZAT.
This cottage is equipped with the essential in all rooms.
Are available: raclette machine, blender, TV, games, books, toys.
Baby equipment: high chair, small bathtub and security gates on each floor on the stairs.
We wish you a pleasant stay.
Gite rustic, authentic and pleasant with view on the monagnes.
Ground floor: living room with air conditioning, kitchen overlooking a small covered courtyard (very pleasant in the summer for meals back hiking) and convenient, direct access to the car on a plot parking. 1 WC.
1st floor with view on mountains: 1 bedroom with 1 bed 140 and 1 cot. 1 bathroom laundry with air conditioning, shower cabin, washbasin, WC and washing machine.
2nd floor: 1 bedroom with 2 single beds.
Interaction with guests
We have set up professionals for your reception and your departure, so that everything happens in good conditions, because we live in Lorraine.
Please let us know your arrival time so that the staff can be present when you arrive.
- Pets allowed in agreement with the owner
- The reception will be done by a professional, specify the time of arrival.
- The accommodation will be clean and in order, 40 € will be asked if the cleaning is not done during the inventory of places of exit.
- A deposit of 150 € will be requested.
- All bedding is equipped with duvets, pillows and disposable protectors.
- electricity costs 0,15 € per kw during the winter period.
- we offer 80 kw per week in summer
- Possibility to take a cleaning charge at the end of the stay: 26.50 € per hour and on request. Sheets rental 8 € per bed, if sheets are rented, beds will be made on arrival.