* Our Twin (Ensuite/private shower room) Bedroom is on the ground floor & it fits 1 or 2 comfortably . Our Charming Family Home is Peacefully located within 10 minutes drive of Kilkenny Medieval City.
* Guests also have access to a charming Sitting room with a cozy warm Stove, TV, & comfortable couches.
* Breakfast is included
* Free tea/coffee.
* Free Parking
* This lovely twin ensuite (shower/toilet/wash hand basin) bedroom contains two comfortable single beds, bedside table with lamp, fitted wardrobe with full length mirror and a table and two chairs.
* In addition, guests have access to a comfortable sitting room with a warm cozy stove.
* Free tea and coffee facility, with a selection of English and herbal tea is available in our dining room where breakfast is served.
* A panoramic view of beautiful countryside is seen from the diningroom.
* There is a well maintained lawn with garden furniture where guests can relax (weather permitting)
*There is WiFi connection.
* Guest's have access to the room they rent.
* There is a tea, & coffee making facility in the dining room with a good selection of tea's available free to guests.
* Breakfast is served in the diningroom.
* Guest's also have access to the guest sittingroom until 11p.m.
* The kitchen is not accessible.
Interaction with guests
* As this is a family home I am here to welcome guests on arrival.
* Our house is a relaxed atmosphere we like to give our guests space but are here if needed.
* There is Tea & Coffee offered on arrival.
* Advice given on visiting and parking in Kilkenny the mediaeval capital of Ireland.
Other things to note
* Breakfast: Choice of cereal. Tea/Coffee/Toast Brownbread/Jams/Orange Juice & fruits.
Weekdays - 8.30 a.m. - 10 a.m
Weekends - 9 a.m. - 10 a.m.
* Guests who want to leave earlier are welcome to make tea/coffee themselves.
* Kilkenny is the Medieval capital of Ireland and has many sites of historical interest, including- Kilkenny Castle and park, St Canice's Cathedral and Round Tower. St Mary's Church and museum.
* Kilkenny hosts many festivals throughout the year including:
* Kilkenny 'Cat Laughs Comedy', Festival
* Kilkenny Arts Festival
* Upcoming - Savour Kilkenny Food Festival
* We do have an outdoor's cat. ie, not allowed in the house.
* Strictly No Smoking in House. Smoking is permitted outside in the Garden.
* Guests are expected to have...Respect for us...our home and others visiting our home.
* Hot water is timed for showers morning and evening.
* Breakfast is served after 8.30a.m.