Roomy and restful cottage with big kitchen and big sleeping porch only 100 feet from Honeoye Lake Park with lake access to beach, fishing, playground, docks and launch area. Access to one side of a shared dock is included, so you can fish, swim, or bring a watercraft. Trident Marine has rentals and restaurant 1/4 mile south on East Lake Rd. Walk to town (.7 miles north) or drive to Cumming Nature Center in 10 minutes. Possible handicap access (wheelchair ramp and bath modifications).
If you have a handicapped person in your party, you may be able to use the ramp for the wheelchair. Please note: Use of watercraft is at your own risk.
The whole house and yard and Honeoye Lake Park amenities are included in this rental. I may or may not be available to check you in or out.
Other things to note
Surrounding area has many antiques shops, wineries, craft breweries, lakes, parks, and ski areas.
- There are no cabinet locks in the bath and kitchen for small children as yet. Let me know if needed.
- Quiet hours are from 9:30 PM to 8:30 AM
- Small get togethers with just a few additional people are allowed but any other party or event requires prior notice and approval.
- No smoking inside or outside on the premises is allowed.
- Please try to park in the driveway only. We know there may be extenuating circumstances but try not to disturb the lawn or plants. Thx!
Please contact me by text at any time.
I think the Honeoye area is beautiful and relaxing. I have a place next to June's House (white house next door down) for myself and friends to visit. I work as an accountant.