My place is close to family-friendly activities, the airport, and nightlife. This place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers. Close by 202 Freeway and 10 min (4.4 miles) from 60 Freeway. Located within 5-9 minutes of Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport and 27-30 minutes of Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
This house had two stories. All the bedrooms and bathroom are upstairs.
Guests may access their private bedroom and bathroom upstairs as well as the great room, kitchen, and powder room downstairs.
Other things to note
You may check out at any time. Guests need to be out of the room by Noon. We do provide to hold your luggage until your depart. (Just let us know)
Warning: Arizona is really HOT in the summer. The temperature: Low 73-80 in the morning and night time. High 100-115 degree. (the highest can go up to 120 degree). We provide you an extract fan in the room. On Monday the landscaper are start to work in the morning.
It’s your first time at Airbnb?
If you are let me introduce what is Airbnb. Airbnb is different from the hotel. We do not provide a hotel service like change the bedding sheet, change a bath towels/wash cloths, hand towel and clean the room daily.
We do provide a clean bedding sheet, bath towels/wash cloths, hand towels at the beginning of your stay. We will provide a new set if you stay over 6 days or if get dirty/stain.
Look forward to meeting you!
- To ensure we keep the floorboards squeaky clean for our guests' enjoyment, we have a no shoes policy inside our home. There is a shoe rack near the front door for you to place your shoes.
- To ensure full safety of our guest's belongings, we like the front door locked as a precautionary measure. Whilst being one of the safest of town, we want to ensure every guest stay remains problem free, and this is just one small + simple thing we're able to do to ensure that. Please lock the door on your way out and your way back in.
- To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off the lights when its not use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too.
- Being a family home, we also have no alcohol and no smoking policy (although you are welcome to smoke either out front or back).
- What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law...not so much one of our rules.
- We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chance are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
-Check-in is at 1 pm, and check-out is by 12 pm. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.