My place is close to public transport, shops and parks. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, and big groups.
Lovely warm 3 bedroom character home backs right onto North Pine River. Enjoy a drink on the back deck whilst you watch the fish jump and the birds flutter about in all the leafiness! You can throw some crab pots in the river, do some fishing or simply enjoy the river and surrounding parkland.
* 2253sqm on North Pine River
* Short drive to the train station and future university
* Warm and inviting 3 bedroom home
* Modern fully equipped kitchen with tea and coffee supplies
* Living areas
* Beautiful timber floors
* Fireplace (not in use)
* Rear deck (river views!) and extremely private overlooking Sweeney's Reserve
* Side patio
* Double Lock Up garage
* Fishing equipment and crab pots available for your use
* All towels, linen and bedding supplied.
* Bed configuration is 1 x queen bed, 1 x double bed, 1 x bunk bed with a double on the bottom.
Guests can use all areas of this property.
Interaction with guests
Available by phone and email.
Other things to note
This property is not suitable for children under 12 years of age.
- House to be left clean and tidy