Private room(s), located in the heart of Lisbon, on the route of the famous tram 28, an authentic Portuguese experience in an 18th century Pombaline home with magnificent "azulejos" (tiles) with incredible terrace.
100m2 apartment with 4 rooms which we rent to maximum 2 groups at a time. If you are with friends, you can book up to 4 rooms for maximum 6 people. You can also check the full apartment rental on https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15654815 .
Languages at booking: FR/NL/EN
Carefully renovated apartment with an exceptionally big 115m2 terrace, ideally located for all main sites to visit. You will be amazed by the charm of it's interior. If you have luggage, you will appreciate that it's on the 1st floor.
Your room has original decorations from the family who lived there since the 1920s. The bed is 150X200 and has a new, ecological, high quality mattress (soya thread, natural latex) and is covered with luxury Egyptian cotton sheets and natural kapok pillows.
You share access to the kitchen, living room and the huge terrace. You have one private bathroom (if you rent more than one room, you have this bathroom only). In the rare cases we rent out to someone else, they have a separate shower room.
Interaction with guests
As a welcome gift we send you a map with tons of our favorite addresses in town. During your stay we will gladly help you out with tips & tricks on Lisbon. We live in the apartment 2 weeks per month so you might be helped by our dearest friend Claudia, born in Lisbon and speaks perfect English.
Other things to note
Check ins before 10:00 and after 23:00 come at an increase of 10€, payable through AirBnb. In the first case you can get the room if it's free, otherwise you will be able to leave your luggage and use common spaces till you get your room at 13:00.
Bear in mind that we go for an authentic experience eg we have no espresso machine but a Bialetti pot you put on the stove. Next to that we go for ecological options eg we use no toilet fresheners.
We provide natural shower gel and shampoo, a basic breakfast: variety of teas, coffee, 3 kinds of cereals and milk and the best towels of Lima Mayer Home.
Monthly rental is possible on request, at different rate depending on season.
- Smoking only on the terrace
- Respect noize levels before 10:00 and after 22:00, especially no noise on the terrace
- Respect the restored furniture eg do not put a wet glass on wooden furniture
- A maximum of two persons are allowed in the room
- Close the entrance door when exiting the building
- Not more than 8 people on the terrace simultaneously
- Lock the apartment door with the key when you leave the apartment
- If we are not in the apartment at the time of check out, just leave your keys in the room and pull the front door behind you
- Do not use other than your own bathroom, there is two and they are private
- Check ins before 10:00 and after 23:00 come at an increase of 10€
This host has 32 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Fell in love with Lisbon, speak English, Français and Nederlands, know things about fashion, architecture, ecology and politics. Like to party and organize parties next to being a landlord and a digital product owner / project manager.