Room with a double bed available for one / two people in Envigado (close to the town center). Quiet and relaxing atmosphere with an English/Spanish-speaking host. Food service might be negotiable, if needed.
Excellent transport links to El Salado ecological park and Parque de El Poblado.
Old, spacious house with a lot of character on a second floor. Here you will find great spaces such as a reading room, a hammock-equipped balcony, an indoor patio, and a beautiful terrace, ideal for BBQs and chilling out.
Spacious kitchen equipped with all basic appliances.
- Double room with a weekly change of linen. Pillows, towels and a chest of drawers are also at your disposal.
- Kitchen equipped with a fridge, a stove, a microwave oven, a kettle, a coffee-maker, and a cabinet for food storage.
- Laundry area with washing machine and sink.
- Reading room.
- Small library with a selection of books in both English and Spanish.
- A spacious balcony with a very cozy hammock.
- Outdoor terrace, ideal for BBQs.
- 10 Mb Wi-fi connection
- Hot water.
- Unlimited local calls.
Interaction with guests
I speak both English and Spanish. In addition, I could recommend tourist sights, restaurants, ecological walks / days out, and provide local information overall.
Other things to note
I am a passionate musician (I play piano and bass guitar), therefore, I sometimes rehearse / practice for extended periods of time in my home studio, which is located in a designated, enclosed area inside the house.
Soy un músico de Medellín. Me considero una persona sociable y alegre que disfruta del intercambio con personas de otras culturas y con otras aficiones. Me encanta cocinar y realizar actividades al aire libre: caminar, montar en bicicleta. En la ciudad me gusta salir a caminar, visitar museos de arte e ir a restaurantes y bares. Con los anfitriones he tenido una relación muy agradable: hemos salido a caminar, cocinar juntos y conversar.