Magnificent views, this amazing quiet holiday house is perched up high on the hills of Mount Martha to provide the most incredible views of Port Phillip Bay. This fantastic 4-bedroom home has mezzanine levels to spread out across and provides ducted heating/cooling so you can relax year long. The Horizon boasts 2 living spaces, plus 2 dining areas and an outdoor alfresco entertaining zone. This property is ideal for anyone looking for a little sea change.
- No Schoolies
- Pet friendly is available by application per booking (Breed and numbers must be approved by owner at time of booking) Pets must be kept outside.
- Please respect the surrounding neighbours as this is a quiet neighbourhood, any disturbances reported to the police will result is a loss of bond and you will be asked to leave the property immediately.
- A Guest Agreement must be signed for the booking to be finalised.
- STRICTLY NO PARTIES - $1500 Penalties apply, please see term & conditions
- Please respect the surrounding neighbours, a loss of bond may be applied for reports of excessive noise and you may also be asked to leave the property immediately.
- Breakages: If you break anything, please contact HostAbout so we can replace it for the next guest.
- Pet friendly is available by application per booking
- Rubbish collection is Monday, please put bins on the nature strip Sunday evening (or before if leaving before then) and if staying at the property on Monday evening. If you have excess rubbish it is important to not overfill the bins. There is a $50 charge to empty waste or recycling bins and if we are required to remove excess rubbish, we charge $35 per garbage bag to cover the call out and associated charges. You can always take excess rubbish with you to dispose of.
- Key and Remote Replacement: Guests are responsible for all keys and remote controls. Lost/damaged keys are charged at $50 per set, and lost/damaged remote controls are charged at $150 per item.
- Departure: When departing the property, please ensure that you have read and followed the Departure Checklist (which is in the Guide Book). Failure to do this may incur a bond deduction if you do not leave the property fully secured/locked.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 8 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi my name is Tonika and I will be your host, I am happy to answer questions you may have and to keep in touch if necessary throughout your stay.
I am local and love the Mornington Peninsula it is one of the most beautiful places to visit and stay in Victoria. I have hosted many guests in my own private residence in the past, which is why I want to offer you a distinctly better holiday experience with any of the properties, I host here on the Peninsula.
HostAbout is a company located on the Mornington Peninsula we are striving to offer a distinctly better holiday rental experience, taking away any hassle from a home owner and to provide a amazing holiday experience to our guests. We are always looking for new homes to manage and love offering these treasures to all our guests.