Magnificent views, this amazing quiet holiday house is perched up high on the hills of Mount Martha to provide the most incredible views of Port Phillip Bay. This fantastic 4-bedroom home has mezzanine levels to spread out across and provides ducted heating/cooling so you can relax year long. The Horizon boasts 2 living spaces, plus 2 dining areas and an outdoor alfresco entertaining zone. This property is ideal for anyone looking for a little sea change.
If you are after a luxury holiday with magnificent views of Port Phillip Bay, The Horizon is the place for you. You only need to head upstairs to the main living room to feel the splendour of this wonderfully decorated space and admire the boats as they pass by on the Bay. When you are ready to take your eyes off the glorious views you will notice this spacious open plan living and dining area has all the essentials you require to escape the outside world and relax your days away, it even has a projector screen for those movie nights when only a big screen will do.
If alfresco dining is more your style then stretching out from the side of the upstairs kitchen area is a fully equipped deck for relaxing and dining, complete with a standalone BBQ for your culinary needs.
With a choice of 4 bedrooms, there is plenty of room to spread out, stay upstairs and choose the Master with ensuite or head down the hallway to a choice of another 2 fantastic rooms, there is even a room equipped with 2 single bunk beds perfect for the kids.
Step out back to your private verandah which wraps around from the side to the back of the house, plenty of space to spend your time relaxing.
If you have come to explore the wonders on the Peninsula, Mount Martha is a great location with easy access to the Peninsula link to visit Red Hill or take on the winery trial you have positioned your self in fantastic and central location.
Guests' will have access to all areas of the house except for one of the under cover garages this will remain locked at all times.
Interaction with guests
A member of the HostAbout team will be available to help with any requests or queries.
Other things to note
Parties are strictly prohibited.
Smoking is prohibited as this property and any evidence left will incur a $50 fee for clean up.
For security reasons, a copy of your current Australian Driver’s License or International Passport is required prior to check-in, along with our Guest Agreement which confirms the names & ages for all guests staying at the property. This will be e-mailed to you and must be returned to HostAbout asap.
We will be unable to continue with your booking if you fail to agree to the above terms and return the Guest Agreement.
- No Schoolies
- Pet friendly is available by application per booking (Breed and numbers must be approved by owner at time of booking) Pets must be kept outside.
- Please respect the surrounding neighbours as this is a quiet neighbourhood, any disturbances reported to the police will result is a loss of bond and you will be asked to leave the property immediately.
- A Guest Agreement must be signed for the booking to be finalised.
- STRICTLY NO PARTIES - $1500 Penalties apply, please see term & conditions
- Please respect the surrounding neighbours, a loss of bond may be applied for reports of excessive noise and you may also be asked to leave the property immediately.
- Breakages: If you break anything, please contact HostAbout so we can replace it for the next guest.
- Pet friendly is available by application per booking
- Rubbish collection is Monday, please put bins on the nature strip Sunday evening (or before if leaving before then) and if staying at the property on Monday evening. If you have excess rubbish it is important to not overfill the bins. There is a $50 charge to empty waste or recycling bins and if we are required to remove excess rubbish, we charge $35 per garbage bag to cover the call out and associated charges. You can always take excess rubbish with you to dispose of.
- Key and Remote Replacement: Guests are responsible for all keys and remote controls. Lost/damaged keys are charged at $50 per set, and lost/damaged remote controls are charged at $150 per item.
- Departure: When departing the property, please ensure that you have read and followed the Departure Checklist (which is in the Guide Book). Failure to do this may incur a bond deduction if you do not leave the property fully secured/locked.
Hi my name is Tonika and I will be your host, I am happy to answer questions you may have and to keep in touch if necessary throughout your stay.
I am local and love the Mornington Peninsula it is one of the most beautiful places to visit and stay in Victoria. I have hosted many guests in my own private residence in the past, which is why I want to offer you a distinctly better holiday experience with any of the properties, I host here on the Peninsula.
HostAbout is a company located on the Mornington Peninsula we are striving to offer a distinctly better holiday rental experience, taking away any hassle from a home owner and to provide a amazing holiday experience to our guests. We are always looking for new homes to manage and love offering these treasures to all our guests.