Enjoy this wonderful remodeled 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom townhouse situated less than a 5 minute drive and about a 20 minute walk to Disneyland Resort, located right next-door to the Anaheim Convention Center. Comfy luxurious mattresses, pool, spa, fully stocked that will make your stay comfortable and easy, offering the best value for your money.
Welcome to Mickey's getaway! Beautiful 2 story newly remodeled townhome, comfortably accommodates up to 9 guests in 3 bedrooms & 2.5 bathrooms. This townhouse is an end unit with views of greenbelt from all windows.
The home has been newly remodeled with everything new including new tile/hardwood/laminate floors, new kitchen and new bathrooms; the home has TVs in every room, recessed lighting throughout, central A/C.
This is truly a home away from home!
All guests will have access to the whole house:
Bedrooms and Sleeping Accommodations:
- master bedroom has a King bed with Simmons Beauty Sleep Geltouch Memory Foam Luxury Pillow Top mattress, a rollaway bed, can accommodate 3. A 32' TV, vaulted ceiling and ceiling fan
- the 2nd bedroom can accommodate 3 on a Queen size bed and a Twin bed, it also has a 24' flat screen TV, ceiling fan
- the 3rd bedroom can accommodate 4 on a Twin over Full bunk bed and pull out Trundle, it has a 24' flat screen TV
- extra: Queen and Twin Deluxe Air mattresses
- a large L shaped leather couch and 2 pack-n-plays
- the bedrooms have luxury pillow top mattresses, white cotton sheets & smooth pillow cases, clean fresh duvet covers changed at each check-in
- the main upstairs bathroom is a shower/tub combination, shower head and handheld combination
- the master bedroom has an attached bathroom with an over-sized tiled shower, it also has a shower head and handheld combination
- downstairs there is a ½ bath powder room
A large table that can accommodate 8, with a leaf it can seat up to 10
Beautiful new white cabinets and granite counters, stainless steel appliances; Keurig coffee maker, double belgian waffle maker, electric griddle, toaster, blender, crock-pot, rice cooker, kettle, pots & pans, dishes, silverware, baking pans, etc....
- fresh white bath towels, bath mats
· pool towels
- tissue papers, napkins
· bath soap, shampoo & conditioner
· dishwasher detergent, laundry detergent & dryer sheets
· dishes, drinking glasses, wine glasses, mugs
- child kitchen utensils
· 2 pack n plays, chair booster, high chairs, 3 strollers, baby gates, games, books, toys and puzzles.
· 4TV's with HD Direct TV 200+ Channels, free Netflix, Pandora Radio, free Wi-Fi with excellent coverage throughout
· Blu-Ray and DVD player
· 2 pairs of washer/dryer including a new Samsung front load washer/dryer "the world's largest capacity"
· central air conditioning & heating
· hair dryers
· iron and ironing board
- beach chairs, umbrellas, coolers & sand toys
- for your outdoor relaxation, we provide table and chairs, umbrellas and a private stainless steel gas BBQ grill & grill tools.
Private attached 2 car garage.
Relax in our fabulous Mickey Mouse shaped pool and hot tub after a long day at the parks.
Interaction with guests
I am available 24/7. You can contact me via phone, text, email before or during your stay.
Guests must agree to comply with city requirements or they will be subject to any and all fines, civil actions and/or criminal prosecutions related to violation.
The minimum age requirement of the Guest submitting payment to reserve the Vacation Rentals is 25 years of age.
Guests must sign and complete a separate Reservation Agreement after booking which including guest information.
Other things to note
The nightly rate is included tax.
- Check-in is from 4:00 PM.
- Check-out is no later than 11 AM
- Max. occupancy: 9
- Agree to and sign Rental Agreement.
- Quiet hours from 10 pm - 9 am. Outdoor facilities, pool, patio, are off-limits during this time. Please be respectful of our neighbors.
- Parking – 2 vehicles inside private standard size garage. RVs and trailers are strictly prohibited.
- Pool – 6 people per home. Children must be supervised at all times. No lifeguard on duty.
Our family lived in Orange county for more than 20 years. We bought this cute townhouse because it's so close to Disneyland and the Conventional Center. After months of major remodeling, we like to share our beautiful home with you in this wonderful location. Consider us on your next business trip or visit to 'happiest place on earth'.