About this listing
Quiet and convenient 1 bedroom apartment in Elizabeth Bay, only moments from other fashionable hubs of Darlinghurst, Potts Point and Kings Cross. Rushcutters Bay Park and Marina are only 4 min away. The pool and garden area of the building are yours to relax at when you feel like just kicking back.
• Bright 6th floor setting, approx 33sqm
• Kitchen equipped with an induction stove, oven, fridge and microwave
• There's a 40' inch TV screen with a HDMI cable but no TV network service
• Easy access to the lively CBD, Darlinghurst and The Royal Botanic Gardens
• Walk to train, bus and local parks
• You will have access to the entire home, pool and garden area
• High quality washing machines and dryers in the building ($3/ use)
Interaction with guests
I'm contactable by phone or email as needed.
• You are close to some of the best, most exciting activities Sydney has to offer including the vessels anchored at the Rushcutters Bay marina. Along with for hire sailboats, the area features tennis courts and beautiful parks.
• Easy to get around with Kings Cross station a mere 6 min walk away
• The CBD and The Royal Botanic Gardens a 15 min walk
• Bondi Beach a short drive away
A spare wardrobe with hangers is reserved for you. Kindly note this space is my home and I endeavor to provide adequate space so that you have a comfortable stay. I ask that you respect my belongings in return.
For long-term stays, please note that there will be no cleaning service during your stay. The cleaning fee only covers end of stay cleaning. Cleaning products will be provided to you if needed and washers and dryers are available on the 1st floor.
The kitchen is equipped with an induction stove, over, microwave, electric kettle, pots and pans.
There is a lift in the building.
Please note there are two movable fans but no air conditioning.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
Hello fellow explorers!
After visiting 50+ countries I can honestly say I have so much love for Sydney, it's vibrant lifestyle and exciting outdoor activities. The weather is the icing on the cake.
I travel quite bit a both personally and for work, so the need for having a well-situated and quiet place to stay while on the move is no stranger to me. My place is very close to the fashionable and lively hubs of the city and getting around is a breeze.