About this listing
Quiet and convenient 1 bedroom apartment in Elizabeth Bay, only moments from other fashionable hubs of Darlinghurst, Potts Point and Kings Cross. Rushcutters Bay Park and Marina are only 4 min away. The pool and garden area of the building are yours to relax at when you feel like just kicking back.
• Bright 6th floor setting, approx 35sqm
• Kitchen equipped with an induction stove, oven, fridge and microwave
• There's a 40' inch TV screen with both normal and micro-HDMI cables but **no TV network service**
• Easy access to the lively CBD, Darlinghurst and The Royal Botanic Gardens
• Walk to train, bus and local parks
• You will have access to the entire home, pool and garden area
• High quality washing machines and dryers in the building ($3/ use)
Interaction with guests
I'm contactable by phone or email as needed.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
Hello fellow explorers!
After visiting 50+ countries I can honestly say I have so much love for Sydney, it's vibrant lifestyle and exciting outdoor activities. The weather is the icing on the cake.
I travel quite bit a both personally and for work, so the need for having a well-situated and quiet place to stay while on the move is no stranger to me. My place is very close to the fashionable and lively hubs of the city and getting around is a breeze.