Portsea Sol is a 2015 award winning property, perched high with spectacular dual views. This unique property backs onto the Portsea coastal reserve giving you both ocean and bay views. Your group will enjoy the space, location and incredible pool and heated spa with its own track through the nature reserve leading to Portsea's ocean beach.
Ask us about our upstair rates only, perfect for 4 people or less.
- Check-in after 3pm
- STRICTLY NO PARTIES - $2500 Penalties apply, please see term & conditions
- Please respect the surrounding neighbours, fines may be applied for reports of excessive noise.
- Minimum Age Requirement: 28. Guests are required to be 28 years of age or older, and the majority of Guests to be 28 years or older also. You will be asked for the information for your Group booking.
- Breakages: If you break anything, please contact HostAbout so we can replace it for the next guest.
- Pool & Spa Call out: $100. If a pool or spa servicing call out is due to Guests changing computer or control settings, Guests will be charged a call out fee.
-There is a remote control located in the hut next to the pool to switch on the spa bubbles, please replace once you have finished using, a replacement cost of $500 will be applied for loss or damage of this controller.
- No Pets: Please note the strict NO pets requirement is due to the owners severe allergies, not because we don't love furry friends. Please respect this charges will be incurred to dry clean all beds, furniture and rugs.
- No Smoking: $200 Fumigation fee and $40 Cleaning fee for butt removal. Please respect the NO Smoking requirement. There is to be NO smoking inside the house. If smoking is done outside, all cigarette butts outside must be collected and removed from the property. If there is evidence of smoking inside, the security bond may be forfeited or at the least, we will charge a $200 fumigation fee. If our cleaners have to collect cigarette butts outside, this will be charged to the Guest.
- Rubbish night is Monday, please put bins on the nature strip Sunday evening (or before if leaving before then) and if staying at the property on Monday evening. If you have excess rubbish it is important to not overfill the bins. There is a waste centre on Normanby Road, Sorrento. Indicative pricing only - 2 garbage bags approximately costs $20 (cash only!). If we are required to remove excess rubbish, we charge $35 per garbage bag to cover the call out and associated charges. You can always take excess rubbish with you to dispose of.
- Key and Remote Replacement: Guests are responsible for all keys and remote controls. Lost/damaged keys are charged at $100 per set, and lost/damaged remote controls are charged at $150 per item.
- Departure: When departing the property, please ensure that you have read and followed the Departure Checklist (which is in the pantry). Failure to do this may incurr a bond deduction if you do not leave the property fully secured/locked.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 7 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi my name is Tonika and I will be your host, I am happy to answer questions you may have and to keep in touch if necessary throughout your stay.
I am local and love the Mornington Peninsula it is one of the most beautiful places to visit and stay in Victoria. I have hosted many guests in my own private residence in the past, which is why I want to offer you a distinctly better holiday experience with any of the properties, I host here on the Peninsula.
HostAbout is a company located on the Mornington Peninsula we are striving to offer a distinctly better holiday rental experience, taking away any hassle from a home owner and to provide a amazing holiday experience to our guests. We are always looking for new homes to manage and love offering these treasures to all our guests.