Portsea Sol is a 2015 award winning property, perched high with spectacular dual views. This unique property backs onto the Portsea coastal reserve giving you both ocean and bay views. Your group will enjoy the space, location and incredible pool and heated spa with its own track through the nature reserve leading to Portsea's ocean beach.
If you are after a luxury holiday then Portsea Sol is the place for you, this award winning property won for “Indulgence”. You only need to head upstairs to the main living room to feel the splendour of this wonderfully decorated space, boasting views of both the ocean beach and amazing Phillip bay to understand why. When you are ready to take your eyes off the glorious views you will notice this spacious open plan living and dining area has all the essentials you require to escape the outside world and relax your days away, it even has a fire place for winter holidays.
If alfresco dining is more your style, then stretching out from either side of the upstairs living area are two fully equipped decks for relaxing and dining, the front verandah even has a standalone BBQ for your culinary needs.
With a choice of 5 bedrooms, there is plenty of room to spread out, stay upstairs and choose the Master and bathroom or head down stairs to a choice of the other fantastic rooms, 2 are even equipped with bunk beds perfect for a full house.
In the down stairs area there is a second living space which overlooks the beautiful backyard and pool area and offers direct access to lower back deck, backyard, pool area and is setup as a perfect space for teenagers and children.
Step out back to your private and incredible infinity pool and spa where you can soak up the sunshine with lounge chairs to relax on, this is nothing short of 5-star feel.
If you have come to explore the wonders on the Peninsula, there is a gate in the back yard giving you direct access to Portsea National Park with a pathway down to the Ocean beach.
You will be contacted by HostAbout with details about access.
Interaction with guests
A member from HostAbout will be your host and can answer any questions, queries or special requests that you may have while you stay.
Other things to note
Contact us about our upstairs only rates, perfect for 4 people or less.
Bookings for HostAbout properties made via Airbnb are subject to the standard booking terms and conditions which are displayed on Airbnb and also linked from the HostAbout website.
To book this property you must be 28 years of age or over and if the majority of your additional guests are under the age of 28, please contact us to confirm suitability of this property.
Parties are strictly prohibited.
For security reasons, a copy of your current Australian Driver’s License or International Passport is required prior to check-in, along with our Guest Agreement which confirms the names & ages for all guests staying at the property. This will be e-mailed to you and must be returned to HostAbout asap.
We will be unable to continue with your booking if you fail to agree to the above terms and return the Guest Agreement.
Ask us about our upstair rates only, perfect for 4 people or less.
- Check-in after 3pm
- STRICTLY NO PARTIES - $2500 Penalties apply, please see term & conditions
- Please respect the surrounding neighbours, fines may be applied for reports of excessive noise.
- Minimum Age Requirement: 28. Guests are required to be 28 years of age or older, and the majority of Guests to be 28 years or older also. You will be asked for the information for your Group booking.
- Breakages: If you break anything, please contact HostAbout so we can replace it for the next guest.
- Pool & Spa Call out: $100. If a pool or spa servicing call out is due to Guests changing computer or control settings, Guests will be charged a call out fee.
-There is a remote control located in the hut next to the pool to switch on the spa bubbles, please replace once you have finished using, a replacement cost of $500 will be applied for loss or damage of this controller.
- No Pets: Please note the strict NO pets requirement is due to the owners severe allergies, not because we don't love furry friends. Please respect this charges will be incurred to dry clean all beds, furniture and rugs.
- No Smoking: $200 Fumigation fee and $40 Cleaning fee for butt removal. Please respect the NO Smoking requirement. There is to be NO smoking inside the house. If smoking is done outside, all cigarette butts outside must be collected and removed from the property. If there is evidence of smoking inside, the security bond may be forfeited or at the least, we will charge a $200 fumigation fee. If our cleaners have to collect cigarette butts outside, this will be charged to the Guest.
- Rubbish night is Monday, please put bins on the nature strip Sunday evening (or before if leaving before then) and if staying at the property on Monday evening. If you have excess rubbish it is important to not overfill the bins. There is a waste centre on Normanby Road, Sorrento. Indicative pricing only - 2 garbage bags approximately costs $20 (cash only!). If we are required to remove excess rubbish, we charge $35 per garbage bag to cover the call out and associated charges. You can always take excess rubbish with you to dispose of.
- Key and Remote Replacement: Guests are responsible for all keys and remote controls. Lost/damaged keys are charged at $100 per set, and lost/damaged remote controls are charged at $150 per item.
- Departure: When departing the property, please ensure that you have read and followed the Departure Checklist (which is in the pantry). Failure to do this may incurr a bond deduction if you do not leave the property fully secured/locked.
Hi my name is Tonika and I will be your host, I am happy to answer questions you may have and to keep in touch if necessary throughout your stay.
I am local and love the Mornington Peninsula it is one of the most beautiful places to visit and stay in Victoria. I have hosted many guests in my own private residence in the past, which is why I want to offer you a distinctly better holiday experience with any of the properties, I host here on the Peninsula.
HostAbout is a company located on the Mornington Peninsula we are striving to offer a distinctly better holiday rental experience, taking away any hassle from a home owner and to provide a amazing holiday experience to our guests. We are always looking for new homes to manage and love offering these treasures to all our guests.