Location, Quality, Cleanliness, and Amenities. Ensure that you are not disappointed when you come to visit. Safest, most centrally located and convenient location in town. Short 5 min walk to all amenities including coffee shops, restaurants,shoppers drug mart, fresh produce market,banks,library,and of course Pacific Coliseum and the PNE as well as empire field.
Available February 1st - March 1st (longer stay available)
* Professionally cleaned before you arrive
* Beds, bedding, towels, etc.
* 10 minutes to downtown by bus
* 5 minutes walk to Hastings community center with fitness and racquetball
* Minutes walk to transcanada hiking trail
* 2 minute walk to bus stop
Walking Distance to the Pacific Colleseum Venue (5 minutes) - see below for list of events! Dont worry about parking or transportaiton or traffic...you can walk.
* sleeps 6 people,more if using downstairs recreation room
* gas fire place
* Cuttlerly, dishes, and kitchen appliances
* high speed wireless access (bring own laptop)
* Laundry Facilities
* Immaculately clean
* Patio and Patio Furniture
View of north shore mountains, fast access to north shore via hwy #1 (Trans Canada to Whistler), fast access to Down Town, and Richmond (other venues). Beside the only access to the north shore and whistler as downtown bridge(lions gate) will be closed. Most convenient access to Richmond as well (speed skating).
Jason (Phone number hidden by Airbnb)
Pacific Coliseum Event List:
Short Track Speed Skating
Men 500 m
Ladies 500 m
Ladies 3,000 m Relay
Men 5,000 m Relay
No smoking, no pets
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.