Lovely maintained one bedroom Studio located across the road from Pearsons Park which is located at Sunset Beach, Soldiers Point.
Comfortably sleeps 2 people on the Queen size bed. Can also accommodate another 2 people by opening the sofa bed.
Offering own entrance with a well equipped kitchen with induction cook top stove, microwave, fridge, kettle, toaster, pots & pans, crokery etc
Surrounded by a huge variety of birds, echidnas, koalas etc.
NEED BOAT / SKI PARKING??? CONTACT OWNERS
This is a fabulous Studio with water views offering everything needed for a very enjoyable holiday, a short walk to award winning Soldiers Point Marina, clubs and restaurants.
Please note this Studio is located in the ground floor of the main house with its own entrance and it's private BBQ courtyard also a nice relaxing
Bali inspired undercover area to relax
Short drive to all tourist activities in the Port Stephens area.
Close to 3 excellent boat ramps (boat parking subject to discussion with owners)
Guest will have access to the entire Studio plus outdoor sitting areas, bbq and manicured gardens. Own off street parking
Interaction with guests
We live upstairs so happy to give recommendations and advise about our beautiful area.
Other things to note
Popular activities in the local area include:
* water sports (sailing, skiing, kayaking, paddle boarding, parasailing, jetboating, snorkelling, scuba diving, spear fishing)
* ocean, beach, estuary or rock fishing
* dolphin and whale watching
* surfing/visiting the numerous surf beaches
* walking to the top of TOMAREE HEAD (for the best view of the area)
* visiting the INNER HEAD LIGHTHOUSE (local history museum, CAFE and Coastal Patrol tower)
* fine dining in the many local restaurants
* Visiting STOCKTON SAND DUNES - BIRUBI BEACH (sand boarding, 4WD, camel rides)
* 4 wheel driving
* bush walking
* Exploring the nearby harbourside and seaside villages (eg Fingal Bay, Shoal Bay, Soldiers Point, Boat Harbour, Fishermans Bay, Taylors Beach)
* visiting the local wineries and brewery
* koala spotting
* horse riding
* catch the ferry across the harbour to Tea Gardens
* scenic helicopter flights
* great golf courses
- No smoking inside Studio (ok in outdoor areas)
- No parties
- Please respect your neighbours.
- Please leave studio in the same condition that you found it.
From Dec 15, 2017 - Feb 06, 2018 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
This host has 96 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Originally from Sydney and Melbourne sailing north to Queensland we stopped in Nelson Bay and fell in love with the place, Paradise !!!!!
We enjoy Sailing, Cruising, Kayaking and life in general :)