Hi, here I am sharing my not too big 1br apartment with Airbnb guests. It is going great so far but I thought I should put down a few notes in here.
- Yes, I live in this apartment too but I close my room's door and my guests have super private, their own studio apartment.
- I am almost never home, leave early in the morning and come back late at night.
- One rule very important to me, "NO SHOES" please.
This is a living room area turned into a bedroom. Guests will have their own space, divided by room dividers.
- I have 2 beds One Queen/One Twin. Twin bed opens up to a King for 4 people's stay.
- Queen bed is a little more private comparing to Twin/King because of the room dividers.
You will wake up to great views of San Francisco, I promise.
Full privacy, I might not even be home during your stay since I stay at my cousin's pretty often.
You can use anything at home excluding my food. I'd be happy to share when I am home though.
There is not too many rules I can list of but one thing : No shoes pleaaase :)
I am sorry for the inconvenience.
I would never ever disturb you making noise or anything and if really needed I can even stay elsewhere but I'd be happy to help you with everything even including transportation during your stay. I've been living in San Francisco last 7 years and I might also be a good help for you for sightseeing plans.