The Wee Suite is located in the HEART OF DOWNTOWN!!!! It is ONE block from The VA Creeper Trail, just over the bridge from the town park, ONE block from the main street of town and is surrounded by bike shops, restaurants and shops! You can not find a rental more in the center of all town has to offer. We are a great stay for a couple, two couples, or a family of four/five looking for a clean, cozy, ADORABLE place to lie their heads after a day of adventure.
There are two beds on the lofted second floor separated by a half wall (1 King and 1 Queen). **Please see listed pictures to see layout of the second floor.** The home has a full kitchen with all modern amenities for your vacation. The Full bath is on the first floor, just off the kitchen. We have a brand new 48in Samsung Smart TV, which offers you Netflix and Hulu. Included in your stay is coffee, cream, tea, sugar, and a welcome basket filled with goodies. You will also find shampoo, conditioner, body wash in the shower as well as hand soap in the kitchen and bathroom. All paper products will be provided. 1000 thread count linens and plush towels and blankets are also provided. You will not find amenities like this in a hotel !!!!! Please see our 100+ 5 Star reviews!
We hold our 4 rentals and ourselves to very high standards to ensure current and future guests have a CLEAN, safe and reliable stay. We pride ourselves on our 135+, 5 Star reviews for our properties. Please review all house rules prior to booking. By booking, you agree to these house rules that will be enforced in full.
You get the whole place to yourself, and you are right next to our other vacation rental, the Tiny Boutique Hotel. Please let us know if you are coming with other parties since we do offer 3 other rentals in town! (The Inn on Creeper Way - Sleeps 6-8, The Tiny on Creeper Way - Sleeps 2, The Tiny Boutique Hotel - Sleeps 2).
Interaction with guests
We'll be here if you need us. Enjoy your vacation and let us know what we can do to make it great!
Other things to note
There are parking spots immediately in front of the Wee Suite, however these spots belong to the town. Unfortunately, we can't control the BB&T parking lot, which is a 15 second walk away from the place if these spots are full.
There is a shared bike rack with The Tiny Boutique Hotel guests. Please bring a bike lock to secure your bikes. Since our rental is located downtown, we do not own any of the surrounding land. Only store your bikes at the designated bike rack or on your personal car bike rack.
*****Our prices include Damascus Lodging Tax (7%), Virginia State Sales Tax (5.3%), and cleaning fee. We are not in control of AirBnB's service fee.*****
We reserve the right to require a three night booking on the following events: Bristol Motor Speedway Races, Trail Days, Iron Mountain Race, Fourth of July
We hold our rentals and ourselves to very high standards to ensure current and future guests have a CLEAN, safe and reliable stay. Please review all house rules prior to booking. By booking, you agree to these house rules that will be enforced in full.
You are subject to immediate eviction and removal from the rental property if:
1) shoes are worn inside the home. We strongly enforce a 'no shoe' policy to ensure the home remains in good order for current and future guests. This also helps us eliminate extra cleaning fees from our listings!
2)smoking/vaping occurs in/on the property (this includes the front or back yard)
3) pets are in/on the property
4) bikes are brought into the home. All bikes must be stored outside on the designated bike rack. Do not store bikes anywhere else on the property.
5) the number of occupants exceeds the number of contracted guests
6) there are complaints of excessive noise, loud music, foul language or other disturbances of the peace; or
7) there is unauthorized use of tents, campers or motor homes on the premises.
8) there is damage to the property. Keep all furnishings in good order.
9) appliances are not used for their intended uses.
Also please note:
10) Parking: You have access to the two parking spots at the front of the garage. Access will not be granted to the garage due to the garage being used for owner storage.
11) Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the home, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. All towels and linens are to stay with the home.
12) Water and Septic: Do not flush anything other than toilet paper.
13)Tell us how we can make your stay amazing.
***Please not that in the event eviction is necessary, the entire rental amount will be forfeited.***
This host has 103 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm married to my beautiful wife Rebecca and we love to travel. Rebecca is a born hostess whose dream is operating a Bed and Breakfast. This is my gift to her - and her gift to you is making you feel at home while adventuring in the great outdoors.
We're glad to have you as our guest and hope you have a good nights rest. Tomorrow you again may roam, but while you are here just feel at home.
Jesus is our homeboy.