The Wee Suite is located in the HEART OF DOWNTOWN!!!! It is ONE block from The VA Creeper Trail, just over the bridge from the town park, ONE block from the main street of town and is surrounded by bike shops, restaurants and shops! You can not find a rental more in the center of all town has to offer. We are a great stay for a couple, two couples, or a family of four looking for a clean, cozy, ADORABLE place to lie their heads after a day of adventure.
There is 1 King and 1 Queen bed in the lofted second floor. The two 'bedrooms' are separated by a knee wall and a privacy screen. The home has a full kitchen with all modern amenities for your vacation. The Full bath is on the first floor, just off the kitchen. We have a brand new 48in Samsung Smart TV, which offers you Netflix and Hulu. Included in your stay is coffee, cream, sugar, and a welcome basket filled with goodies. You will also find shampoo, conditioner, body wash in the shower as well as hand soap in the kitchen and bathroom. All paper products will be provided. 1000 thread count linens and plush towels and blankets are also provided. You will not find amenities like this in a hotel !!!!!
We hold our 4 rentals and ourselves to very high standards to ensure current and future guests have a CLEAN, safe and reliable stay. We pride ourselves on our 190+, 5 Star reviews for our properties. Please review all house rules prior to booking.
You get the whole place to yourself, and you are right next to our other vacation rental, the Tiny Boutique Hotel. Please let us know if you are coming with other parties since we do offer 3 other rentals in town! (The Inn on Creeper Way - Sleeps 6-8, The Tiny on Creeper Way - Sleeps 2, The Tiny Boutique Hotel - Sleeps 2).
Interaction with guests
We love our guests, and first and foremost, respect their vacation. We live right down the road and will be available throughout their stay to answer any questions or address any concerns. We do require a signed copy of the contract and a copy of the guests drivers license prior to check-in.
Other things to note
There are parking spots immediately in front of the Wee Suite, however these spots belong to the town. There is also a parking lot across from The Wee Suite for additional parking.
There is a shared bike rack with The Tiny Boutique Hotel guests. Please bring a bike lock to secure your bikes. Since our rental is located downtown, we do not own any of the surrounding land. Only store your bikes at the designated bike rack or on your personal car bike rack.
*****Our prices include Damascus Lodging Tax (7%), Virginia State Sales Tax (5.3%), and cleaning fee. We are not in control of AirBnB's service fee.*****
We reserve the right to require a three night booking on the following events: Bristol Motor Speedway Races, Trail Days, Iron Mountain Race, Fourth of July, Yeti 100, Memorial Day, and holidays in general.
Dear wonderful guest, we must start by saying we are so grateful for you and your support of our small business. We hold our rentals, and ourselves to the highest of standards to ensure current and future guests have a clean, safe and reliable stay. Upon confirmation of booking, it is understood that you have agreed to the following house rules:
1) No shoe policy. Please bring house slippers or socks if you are more comfortable, and take advantage of the readily available shoe rack near the front door. This helps keep our home clean and in good order for all guests to enjoy. You just might like the cozy and relaxed atmosphere.
2) Smoking/vaping/use of illicit drugs/burning of candles or incense is prohibited on the property. Guests who use any of the above in the home will be asked to leave and be assessed a deep-cleaning fee (minimum charge of $100).
3) Pets. Although we love our furry animals, all pets are prohibited on the property.
4) Bike Storage. All bikes can be stored outside on the bike rack. Bikes are not allowed to be stored inside the home or anywhere else on the property. Bike rack is shared with our guests staying at The Tiny Boutique Hotel. Please bring a bike lock.
5) Occupancy. The number of occupants may not exceed the number of contracted guests as outlined upon booking. Max occupancy = 4. Misleading or misrepresenting the volume of guests is grounds for dismissal from the home.
6) Quiet hours. We love our neighbors and hope they are respected by all parties. Given that, quiet hours are from 10 PM until 8 AM. Excessive noise, loud music, foul language or other disturbances of the peace are prohibited on the property.
7) Parking. All parking is public.
8) Appliances. All appliances must be utilized for their intended uses only.
9) Water and Septic. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper. Please refrain from flushing anything like baby wipes, makeup removers or feminine products down the toilet.
10) Damages. Any damage caused by a member of your party will be repaired, replaced or cleaned and billed to you. The individual who made your reservation is responsible for any damage or loss caused to our property by acts, omissions, default, accident or negligence.
11) Repairs. Your safety is paramount. We reserve the right to enter the Wee Suite at any time to make repairs in the event of needed support or an emergency.
We do our best at ensuring you can focus on having a great vacation and we focus on making sure that vacation is safe, clean, and amazing for you and future guests. At the end of the day, please recognize this is our home and we are so proud of it. These rules come with the best of spirit. We are a small family business and we greatly value “The Golden Rule” of treating others how they would want to be treated.
Thank you in advance for your great care of our home,
Tyler and Becca Allie