Cute 2 bedroom cottage in Rozelle, moments from the historic village of Balmain, and a short bus ride to the City. Live like a local and stroll to some of the best cafes, pubs, restaurants and boutique shopping in Sydney!
Fully equipped kitchen with fridge & microwave, FREE fast unlimited internet (wifi). Easy and regular bus service to City. Great restaurants minutes walk away.
This old-school cottage with two spacious bedrooms and 1 bathroom can sleep up to 7 guests. From the front porch, you’ll get a view of the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Please be aware that you’ll need to climb 9 steps to access the property from the street.
The home comes fully furnished with everything you would need to have a comfortable stay including fresh linen, sheets, quilts, blankets,
towels, kitchen utensils, crockery and appliances like microwave, toaster, & fridge; laundry facilities including washing machine and dryer, sofa, 32 inch LCD TV and FREE fast unlimited wifi..
Our place is great for families, groups of friends, couples or single travellers.
Buses run regularly to the city. You have the option of either taking the bus to the city and onto Circular Quay and Darling harbour or you can take a bus to Balmain's ferry dock and catch a ferry to Darling Harbour, Circular Quay, the
Opera House and Luna Park as well.
Street parking is available if you have a car.
The house has two bedrooms and can host up to 7 guests.
Bedroom 1: New Queen bed
Bedroom 2: New Queen bed
Lounge: Sofa bed sleeps 2 and single fold-out bed, sleeps 1
Bathroom: The bathroom is located at the back of the house in a separate building and all undercover.
• Washing machine
• laundry tub
• Iron and Iron board
• Dining table
• Microwave, Toaster, Electric kettle
• Cutlery & crockery
• Pots and pans
• Oven and a Fridge
Check-in. - 3 pm. but can be flexible. Contact me to see if we can adjust.
Check-out. 10 am
You'll have access to the entire property for you to come and go at your leisure as well as utilise anything you find in the house.
It's in a really convenient location, so some street noises are unavoidable...
This house sleeps up to 7.
It's a clean and tidy cottage.
Offers easy trip to Sydney city, bus stop is 3 minutes away and less than 10 minutes bus ride to the city.
If you enjoy walking you can walk to the city in only 30 minutes...(easy walking path)....
Interaction with guests
My husband and I both work full time but we are only a text away. You will have the whole place so you are reassured of a private stay.
You can contact me on my mobile or email at any time before or during your stay.
Other things to note
This house is centrally located, and some street noise is unavoidable.
Wifi - is UNLIMITED!
Car Parking: Street parking
Checkin and out: please advise your expected checkin and checkout times. It needs to work with cleaning and other guests checking in and out.
Generally speaking it's available with a 3pm checkin and 10am checkout but there maybe flexibility on these times.....
*Check-in time*: Check-in is from 3pm.
Note: we make every effort to ensure apartments are prepared for check-in by 3pm. However, unfortunately from time to time exiting tenants fail to comply with the requirement to check-out by 10am. Where this occurs, as a matter of practical reality we may need to delay the check-in time to allow time to properly prepare the apartment after the late check-out.
*Check-out time*: 10am.
Please note for 2 person booking: Rate is based on ONE bedroom being used. There is additional charge if both rooms are required for a 2 person stay. For 2 rooms, please enter it as 3 guests when booking please.
For 3 or 4 person booking but you require more than the two queen beds, there is an additional charge as well, For 3 or 4 guest, please enter it as 4 or 5 respectively. Likewise with 5 and 6 guest, please add +1 guest ( for use of sofa & pull-out beds ).
Also, please note for bookings of 6 guests and more, additional $30 cleaning fee applies.
This helps keep charges/costs low for low number of guests.
Please message me with details of the number of people and the number of beds required, so the beds are prepared for your arrival. Thank you.
- Please keep the place clean. Make yourself at home and enjoy
- Smoking is not allowed inside but you can smoke on the backyard or frontyard (please bin your butts)
- No illegal activities
- No loud noise after 10pm (Residential area). No parties.
- Pets considered on application if they are house-trained and you agree not to allow them on the beds or sofa.
- The back yard is fully fenced and secure but your children will need to be careful as there is a slight slope in the backyard, so please take care.
- Please keep the kitchen area as tidy as you found it, and if you happen to spill stuff in the oven/microwave it would really assist if you can clean it up.
- I will also appreciate if you would empty the bins in the cottage if they are getting full. The garbage bins are on street level. Please use red lid bin for regular general garbage, yellow lid for recyclable glass/cans/bottles, blue lid is for recyclable cardboard/paper and green lid is for green waste(leaves). Extra garbage bags are kept in a kitchen drawer.
- Please turn off lights and empty bins before you leave in case I don't have it cleaned immediately after your departure. I don't want bad smells or pests to be encouraged.
- This is our home so we would like you to enjoy the space, use anything you find in the house and relax and make yourself at home but please treat all equipment and our belongings with care.
- Please drop all keys back in the locked mailbox before you leave.
- Finally, please let me know if anything needs repair, or if you need anything during your stay.
So, after all that... I am sure you will have a great stay... you can contact me via Airbnb or via phone.