Located above Byron Bay’s iconic Spell Store, Cactus Rose Villa is your home away from home whilst visiting Byron Bay.
An eclectic, light and bright fusion of indoor and outdoor living, spend your days relaxing with a book by the private inground solar heated pool, or recline on your daybed perched up on your all weather deck overlooking the palm trees. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom holiday villa located in central Byron Bay boasts a full kitchen, TV, AC, Wi-Fi and a beautiful open outdoor deck.
- o Please note that 7 night minimum stays may apply during holiday seasons
- o A $1000 Security Deposit will be required. This is held as a pre-authorization on a credit card. The Management will require a credit card for the Security Deposit prior to sending through arrival instructions
- o Strict no party policy - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs (in response to the noisy neighbor hotline).
- o No schoolies permitted
- o Christmas and New Year Bookings: if dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12 night min stay applies
- o We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in loss of bond or immediate termination
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 265 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
With a focus on quality Property Management and a fantastic range of properties to suit all budgets, we aim to take the guess work out of choosing the right holiday rental for you. Launching in 2004 with our flagship site, 'A Perfect Stay' now has a number of Territory websites with many more to come. The Management of these regions has been modelled on our successful Byron Bay Holiday Rentals structure which focuses on providing quality experiences for our clients in the form of personalized customer service; clean and well presented properties.