About this listing
The perfect place of your own as you explore Perth and surrounds! 10mins walk from Maylands Train Station, and an easy walk to nearby restaurants, cafes, and shops. A clean, basic, light filled apartment. Free use of bikes. Parking space during your stay. Great views. See you soon!
- large bedroom with queen bed and quality linen.
- bathroom with shower and basin.
- separate lounge area with very comfortable couch and chairs.
- couch can fold out to comfortable double bed to accommodate more guests.
- full use of basic kitchen and dining area.
- great balcony with a brilliant view for watching sunsets!
- please note this is an older style apartment, clean but in original condition (not renovated)
Exclusive access to the apartment during your stay
2 adult bikes with helmets for your use
Access to laundry on bottom floor of apartment block
Interaction with guests
Self check in. I will be available via text and phone during your stay. You have exclusive use of the apartment.
Maylands is a great base for any stay in Perth. It's close to the city and river, has a friendly neighbourhood feel with night markets and interesting shops, and it always has new coffee shops and restaurants to try. The brilliant cycle paths and train line is right on your doorstep, giving you easy access to the rest of the city and surrounds.
An easy 10 mins walk to Maylands Train Station
10 mins walk to Beaufort Street
25 mins drive from airport
20 mins cycle into the city
Other things to note
You'll have access to a parking bay during your stay.
Please respect the neighbours by keeping noise levels down.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.