About this listing
The house is fully equipped and includes:
• Free secure parking onsite for up to 2 cars with convenient access to public transport
• Front loader washer & dryer
• Nespresso coffee machine
• Sheridan bath towels
• Bose wireless bluetooth speaker
• High-speed NBN broadband wireless Internet
• Sleeps up to four comfortably, with the main bedroom containing a superior mattress king bed and a queen-size in the second bedroom.
• Walking distance to the river
• Close to public transport, 15 minutes by car to Perth CBD and Fremantle
Interaction with guests
I may not always be around to welcome you, but I will do my best to make sure someone can come to greet you. If not, I am always available for you to ask questions by phone or email.
Other things to note
This is our home and not a hotel.
There is reverse cycle air-conditioning (both cooling and heating) in the house. The first bedroom has it's own reverse cycle air-con as does the main living area. If you leave the door open to the second bedroom, the air-con will be able to reach the bedroom and cool or heat the room. There is also a fan in the second bedroom. This house is a relatively new build with good insulation so the temperature inside will remain constant and you should be quite comfortable.
Occasionally we may change a few cushions or small decorations, but everything else in the house should look and remain exactly the same for your stay. If this will be problem, please let me know in advance and I will do my best to accommodate your needs.
• Check-in time is after 2PM
• Check-out time is 10AM
Basically, I just ask that people are normal. You know, treat my home the way you'd like others to treat yours.
I always do my best to accommodate your preferred arrival and departure times.
The arrival and departure times listed here allow us enough time to get everything in place for you. Times outside of these windows can be arranged in some circumstances -- please enquire about this in advance of booking if the standard arrival and departure times don't work for you.
1. Please no smoking in the house or on the deck, or lighting non-enclosed candles.
2. Please no house parties which I define as any gathering of more than four people. I want you to feel tranquil when you come home for the day, so I do my best to keep it relatively clean and tidy. Please help me by doing the same.
3. Please avoid being excessively loud.
4. Please turn off the lights / air-con when you leave the house to conserve energy.
5. Please don’t try to set-up a WiFi account, or DSL internet on your personal laptops. Only use the WiFi account login information that is provided.
6. Please take your shoes off when you are inside the house (the front room is our “shoe” room).
7. Please make sure you separate your garbage into the appropriate garbage bins (general and recycling).
8. Please be sure to empty the garbage and fridge of any old food often.
9. Please be sure to tidy up prior to check-out and leave things as you have found them.
10. Only guests who have a completed profile or have been positively reviewed will be considered for booking.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.