You will enjoy our place:
- Traditional well-rehabilitated building (ecological materials).
- Healthy place with floors made of eco-certificated bamboo and eco-certified lime on the walls.
- 100% renewable energy.
- Quite, isolated but near of Santa Lucía (10 minutes walking)
- Great for trekking. Many paths with nice views.
- Fresh and cooked local food around (village).
- A rich cultural patrimony from the ancient population of the Island.
Nice for couples, families and adventures.
Extremely good place for cycling and trekking. Buses conect the place with close towns of Agüimes, Temisas and Vecindario. From the later, you can reach Maspalomas by bus taking only 15 more minutes. If you don't want renting a car, don't do it! We can peak you up from the airport and deliver you there when needed.
Teaching on sustainable tourism pushed me to put in practice my beliefs about providing plenty-of-sense tourism experiences. I am now starting to do it. The key is full respect to the human beings who come to my home and help them also to respect natural and cultural environment while enjoying it. Everything you want to tell me about the experience you want to live will very welcome and it will help me to do my best.