The Bringewood can sleep upto 22 guests. Please enquiry for price if you would like upto 28 guests
The Bringewood has 11 bedrooms with 10 bathrooms and the communal lounge has its own males, females and disabled toilets.
The Cowshed ground floor 1 bedroom apartment with lounge/kitchen, bathroom with bath and separate shower, superking bed
The Duckhouse first floor 2 bedroom apartment with lounge/kitchen, one bathroom with bath and separate shower, superking beds
The Workshop ground floor 2 bedroom apartment with lounge/kitchen, 2 ensuite bathrooms, one shower room the other DDA wetroom
The Stables ground floor 2 bedroom apartment with lounge and kitchen, 2 ensuite bathrooms one shower room the other has a bath with over head shower
The Old Granary first floor 2 bedroom apartment with lounge and kitchen, 2 ensuite bathrooms one shower room the other has a bath with over head shower
The Hayloft first floor 2 bedroom apartment with lounge and kitchen, 2 ensuite bathrooms one shower room the other has a bath with over head shower
3 apartments( Duckhouse, Hayloft and stables) have sofa beds so can sleep upto 28
All beds are superking so can easily be split to make twins if needed
Each apartment has a self contained kitchen, microwave, dishwasher, cooker. Each bedroom has a hairdryer and hair straighteners. Each lounge has a PS3 and 42 inch LED TV.
The dining table is a large( 20ft x 5ft)rectangular table and can seat 28 people comfortably. The lounge areas combined can seat 28 people with a double sided log stove separating the 2 areas. The smaller lounge area has a 55inch LED TV with freesat and PS3. The TV can be connected to your laptop etc via HDMI cable. Also in this area The Bringewood has a commercial kitchen, with commercial gas cooker, undercounter fridges, electril grill, microwave, 8 litre hot water urn, commercial dishwasher and crockery, cutlery etc for upto 30 guests.
Bar area with ice machine, glasswasher, 2 x beer fridges ( 360 bottles) and a wine fridge, freezer (140 litre). If you enjoy local ales order a 36 pint polypin from Ludlow Brewery
Underfloor heating throughout the building
Laundry block and bootroom which is an excellent storage area. We have 2 large bbqs, 2 fire pits and a table tennis table stored in this area for your use.
The unique points of The Bringewood:
1. The rural location with stunning views in to Mid-Wales
2. 20ft x 5ft Dining table so all guests can eat together
3. Bar area with ice machine, glasswasher, fridges and glassware
4. Large lounge spaces for guests
5. Beds can either be set up as twin or superking
6. Apartments are very spacious
7. Excellent outdoor space with outdoor furniture to seat 40
8. Laundry room and boot room with outdoor games.
Guests have access to the The Bringewood all areas. The lawns and marked walks on the farm
Interaction with guests
Guests are here to enjoy the Bringewood and surrounding area.I will be here if anything is required. Can either contact via phone or knock on the door opposite to The Bringewood as this is where I live
Other things to note
No wifi or internet
Please check mobile phone network for coverage
Group/wedding and single apartment Booking Terms and Conditions
The person whose name appears on the Booking Form agrees to take full responsibility for ensuring that all members of the party adhere to the Conditions of Let set out below. In these Conditions of Let, “The Bringewood” refers to the Company that owns the property you are booking, “Property” refers to the apartment you are booking or the building of "The Bringewood" if booked for exclusive use:
1. Group bookings/weddings must pay the balance for the booking 12 weeks prior your arrival (unless different terms agreed with The Bringewood). Single apartment’s bookings are paid in full on booking.
2. Should the Property, subsequent to booking, become unavailable through any cause, you must accept that the The Bringewood’s liability is limited to the amount of any rent paid.
3. The property must be used solely for the purpose of self-catering holiday accommodation and not for the purposes of parties, or for entertaining other visitors in the property, without the express prior permission of The Bringewood.
4. Guests are responsible for shutting all exterior doors and appropriate windows, and securing the accommodation when absent or sleeping, and for minimising fire risk in the property at all times. Any losses suffered by The Bringewood by failure to adhere may be charged to the guest.
5. The maximum occupancy of The Bringewood is 28 persons. Toddlers who sleep in a cot are not counted towards this total. However a full count of people must be agreed at the time of booking including toddlers. This is to ensure compliance with fire safety regulations in the unlikely event of an emergency evacuation. If the maximum occupancy is exceeded The Bringewood reserves the right to consider the booking void and ask the party to leave at once without any recompense. The total number of day guests at the Bringewood must not exceed 28, if the happens without prior arrangements with The Bringewood then a charge of £45 per person will be charged to the person’s name on the booking form.
6. Single booking apartments must not exceed the number booked if the occupancy is over the stated number The Bringewood reserves the right to consider the booking void and ask the guests to leave. If you have day guests without prior arrangement’s then a charge of £45 person will be charged to the persons who’s name is on the booking form
7. No other persons to reside at the property, other than those persons specified at the time of the booking (unless with the prior permission of The Bringewood). The Bringewood reserve the right to consider a booking void, if other persons are found to be staying in the accommodation without the prior permission of The Bringewood, or, if on arrival, the number in the party exceeds that as listed in the booking confirmation agreement, and the party will be asked to leave or, as applicable, will not be permitted to check in.
8. You cannot significantly change the makeup of the party during your stay in the Property. If you do so, we can refuse to hand over the Property to you, or can require you to leave it. We will treat any of these circumstances as a cancellation of the booking by you
9. No pets are allowed - Guide dogs are accepted.
10. No Smoking inside The Bringewood. If any guests smoke in areas within The Bringewood there will be a minimum charge of £350 per room
11. You accept that the responsibility for personal property of guests occupying the accommodation is solely theirs. All vehicles are also left at the guests’ risk. Guests agree to absolve The Bringewood of any responsibility for any accident or mishap to persons or property whilst on the premises or whilst engaged in any activity therein, or from any illness or injury arising from any causes whatsoever.
12. You agree to use the Property solely for its intended purpose as self-catering accommodation and to accept The Bringewood’s right to refuse to hand over the Property to any person deemed unsuitable to take charge. Causing a nuisance or disturbance to neighbours or other guests, unreasonable behaviour or disrupting the running of the farm may result in The Bringewood requesting you to leave.
13. When using the communal areas ( as single apartment bookings) please take into consideration other guests staying if other guests are disturb by your activities in the communal area The Bringewood will request you to leave The Bringewood.
14. You agree to allow the Bringewood access to the Property at all reasonable times. We will only ever request access to the property in case of an emergency, e.g. a water leak.
15. You must respect and look after your accommodation during your stay and you must leave the Property clean and tidy. Please let us know of any damage or breakages so we can repair or replace them for the next guests. We reserve the right to charge for any damage or breakages.
16. You must vacate the Property by 11am at the latest on your day of departure unless special arrangements have been made with The Bringewood. This is to allow us to prepare the Property for the next guests. Guest arrival time is from 3pm onwards.
17. All of our portable electrical appliances have been tested and approved within the terms of the new Fire Assessment Regulations. As the use of your own personal electrical equipment is out of our control it must be at your own personal risk.
18. In the event of a fire please evacuate to the assembly point. The client is responsible for evacuating their guests from The Bringewood in the event of an emergency. Make yourself and your guests aware of the assembly point and fire exits.
Cancellation Please let The Bringewood know if you need to cancel your booking as soon as possible. If a deposit/booking confirmation has been paid it is non-refundable. If The Bringewood has been booked on an exclusive basis the following cancellation conditions apply:
1. For cancellations made between twelve and eight weeks prior to the arrival date, 60% of the booking fee will be forfeit
2. For cancellations made 8 weeks or less prior to arrival date, 100% of the booking fee will be forfeit. As we are unable to judge reasons for cancellations we respectfully remind you that a Booking constitutes a legal agreement.
In some situations The Bringewood will try to rebook your booking for another date if this can be agreed upon.
To safeguard against cancellation charges & other unforeseen eventualities we strongly recommend Cancellation Insurance/ Holiday Insurance