Thanks for the feedback.
1) You're the first person I have come across who is saying that the house is not well maintained. If you check my reviews and ratings, it's 4.6 out of 5. More than 70% of the houses in the locality.
There's wooden flooring throughout the house, hi end toshiba fridge ( that you'll couldn't manage to use it and spoilt the ice machine). Led TVs and AC in 4 rooms, surround sound music system, Wifi throughout the bungalow, Very well maintained backyard and the garden.
2) washrooms were cleaned right before you'll checked in, I do personal check before check ins. If you had some issue with the cleanliness, you should have told me at that moment. I would have asked the house keeper to clean it immediately.
3) I'm hosting guests since November (1000 approx ) and till date I have not got any complain about no water unless there's water cut out in the society.
Also with the shower, there's a nob in the center which has to be pulled out to start the shower. That's basic.
4) I have clearly mentioned in the description the check out time is 10 Am. but I gave you 2 hours Extra. We have to get all the 5 rooms in the bungalow ready and cleaned before the next guests check in. Because of guests like you who want to check out late, we do not get sufficient time to do the cleaning and similar guests complain about the dust.
5) about the AC remote, the AC was still working and din't need a remote to turn it on. There are 10-15 guests coming in and out every week. It's a 5 bedroom bungalow fully furnished and equipped with electronics. Every smallest thing is kept at its place where it's needed, if a remote is misplaced by the guests or the house keeper, it atleast takes 2-3 working days for a new one to be arranged. As you brought to my notice I immediately ordered for a new one.
After you and your friends left, I couldn't find the TV remote but i cannot blame you right? It's a Huge 3 floor 5 bedroom bungalow with at the moment 15 people staying. Smallest of thing can be misplaced.
6) none of the guest Miss out that the pool is not private and it's a society pool as I have clearly mentioned in the description, I think you missed that out before booking. Every guest before booking usually tells me their purpose of visit and weather the pool is accessible (which you never). If it's a society pool, it is very obvious that it's maintenance and hours or operation is not in my hands. Even 5 star resorts and hotels have their pool timings and rules.
7) I have also mentioned in the description I am available on phone when needed. You have to arrive at the time you give some one. You told me you will be checkin in by 12. You'll were running late and arrived by 1.30-2 pm. I have To reach office as well.
8) there's a lot of filtered drinking water at home with many glasses. For your kind information, I told you there will be cleaning charges to be paid to the house keeper for the Crockery if you'll happen to use the crockery or dirty the kitchen.
I never said there's charges for using Crockery. There's soap and cleaning material kept there. If you did not wish to pay the house keeper it's cleaning fees, you could definitely use the crockery and clean it your self( as many guests do)
9) there are atleast 20 glass bottles kept in the kitchen 20 litre water dispenser (and not 5 litre cans as you have wrongly described) and on 2nd floor 20 litre water dispenser combined only and only for drinking water. I believe in using less plastic and saving water.
10) it's definitely not your party type bungalow (with loud speakers and people shouting on top of their voices on the roof top bar at night. (Did not disturb your session even after receiving complain from the neighbor )
11) I do not allow food / beverage inside the rooms cause guests tend to drop the food on the bed / leave the remaining food open inside the rooms, which all causes Cockroaches and insects due to it and guests like you won't take time to complain about the same.
12) it's a very quiet and calm society and there are other bungalows around, there's no restriction on parties or get togethers but there is restrictions on the sound level. Guests are always welcome to party or enjoy at the bungalow but it doesn't necessarily have to be loud. We have hosted too many parties and have always got great feedback from the guests. The music and chit chatting is definitely better to keep within than for the neighbors to get disturbed.
And again, in the description I have mentioned 4 rooms having AC. I have not mentioned that the 5th room and living room has AC.
I would strongly suggest you go through the description before booking for your next so called party weekend.
Ma'am we have comfortably accommodated 16-18 people in the whole bungalow and no one has complained about the rooms being small. May you had come to the bungalow with a mind set of a 7 star resort or bungalows in karjat / lonavla / etc. This is in the heart of pune with 100s of party / chill places around it.
It's a very European Hostel type do - it - yourself - bungalow where housekeeper comes once in a day for cleaning.
It's an Airbnb ma'am. It's experiencing different and unique homes and places around the world.
You did not mention your purpose of visit, did not clearly communicate your plans, your requirements, pool timings or accessibility, I had a problem communicating you the address too. Also it was difficult to explain to you how the ice is made in the freezer. But we as hosts are and alway are most welcoming and warm to the guests cause we are offering our private homes for the guests to stay.
You may be a first time Airbnb user or came with total different mind set.
Personally I would definitely not recommend you to ther hosts. I did not mention these things on your review as it seems it's you're first time. Be clear about your plans and Party modes to other hosts if you plan a similar "holiday" the next time.