Beautifully renovated 1930s Queenslander with modern fixtures and central location to transport, cafes, restaurants, supermarkets, parks and more.
The self contained unit is located on the ground floor through a separate entrance. 2 bedrooms, kitchen, living/dining and private patio for your own use.
The self contained unit is located on the ground floor with the following features:
- Fully equipped kitchen, oven, stove, microwave, cookware, etc.
- Large screen TV with Apple TV (easily hook up your mac laptop)
- Desk and office chair in each bedroom
- Full wardrobe in each bedroom
- Private bathroom with towels
- Private outdoor patio with a leafy outlook
- Loads of natural light coming in through the French doors to the patio
- Separate private entrance
- Full laundry and clothesline access
- Gated parking for your car
- Unlimited, fast wifi
- Ceiling fans in both bedrooms and air-conditioning in the living space
- Tons of books and board games for your enjoyment
Guests can access the unit round the side of the property through their own private entry.
There is an internal door to the main house but this is kept locked during your stay.
Interaction with guests
We're both full time workers and live in the main house upstairs so you won't see us much during the day, but we're always happy to have a chat and recommend places to visit during your stay.
On departure the unit should be left in a similar condition as on arrival.
For longer term guests there are cleaning products, vacuum and mop available in the laundry for your use.
Linen is washed between stays. Laundry facilities are available for guest use if you would like to clean your linen during your stay.
Smoking is allowed only on the back patio.
If you're staying with a pet please clean up after them. Pets are not allowed in the beds.
If using the air conditioner please ensure all doors and windows are closed. Please turn the air conditioner off when not in the unit.