FREE AIRPORT PICKUP THIS OCT AND NOV
-Walk to great cafes and Finn's Beach Club & world renown hotspot Echo Beach only mins away.
-4 separate bedrooms each with it's own well equipped ensuite.
-Tucked away in the most interesting parts of Canggu.
-Experience luxury villa living in the heart of Berawa.
-15 mn to Seminyak’s vibrant restaurants and bars with La Laguna, Mosaic, Potato Head and MrsSippy on the way.
-10 mn to Old Man
-Clean, secure and well cared for villa
Our tranquil tropical garden and pool are located overlooking lush ricefields.
Spread over 2 floors the spacious villa is lovingly furnished and decorated with sweeping views of the surrounding volcanoes and sea breezes.
Large sliding doors allow for indoor/outdoor living or can be closed off to keep mosquitoes at bay after dusk.
Ideal for one or several families or just friends staying together.
Whether you book for 2 or 8 people the entire villa is yours, please feel at home here. We include the following to ensure you a relaxing stay:
• High speed WiFi connection & cable TV
• 4 air-conditioned (& ceiling fan) lockable bedrooms with ensuites
• Fully equipped entertainer’s kitchen and dining space
• Huge & bright air conditioned living room
• Private swimming pool with shallow area for kids (the pool is above ground which acts as a safety precaution)
• Luscious tropical garden
The villa is easily accessible to the airport. Travel time is approximately 30-40 minutes drive. Airport pickup can be arranged upon request. Please send us your flight details to track delays.
Seminyak is 15-20 minutes from Berawa
Interaction with guests
All guests will be welcomed by our friendly house manager and staff who we consider family and have worked with for 10 years. Together we will take care of you throughout your stay and are happy to assist with anything you may need during your Bali holiday. We hope you enjoy your stay in Bali.
2 mobile phones are provided for use so we are only a call away.
Included for your stay:
• House cleaning
• 2 local mobile phones (credit can be added)
• Baby High Chair, Bath & Car Capsule
• Fresh potable bottled drinking water
• Coffee machine, Juice Extracter & Blender
• Comfortable sun beds
• Beautiful tropical garden
• Gardening & pool cleaning
• Free car parking
Each bedroom has:
• Comfy bed
• Big ensuite bathroom with shower
• Bath towels, soap, shower gel and toilet paper
• Air-conditioner & ceiling fan
• Safety deposit box
• Adapters for most common used plugs (US/ Australia/New Zealand/Hong Kong)
• Each bedroom has it's own lock and keys
Additional Services we can arrange for you:
- Airport Transfers
- Pantry supplies
- Professional Massages (massage beds included with the villa)
- Scooter, motorbike or car hire
- Surf lessons
- Tour Guide (driver with the car) for daily tours
- Private Chef/Catering
- Laundry Service
- Pool fence installation
- Kid’s equipment – cot, pram, car seats, toys etc.
Feel free to contact us or speak with our friendly house manager for suggestions of activities, tours, restaurants, cafes and off the beat adventures.
Other things to note
Please send us your arrival and departure times.
We do not offer bookings per room
Staff are available to assist you 6 days a week (Sundays are usually a day off)
Security every night from 8pm to 7am is included in the villa services
Towels will be changed every 3 days and bed linen every 5 days
We recommend guests secure valuables in the safety boxes provided and put away electronic devices when you are not around.
Please arrange in advance for airport pick ups, tours and motorbike rentals.
We respect our environment, please help us to conserve energy by turning off the fan & A/C when you leave a room and when you leave the house. The A/C will quickly chill the room so doesn't need to be left on for long period before bedtime.
Please be respectful of our neighbours and the local animals.
From Nov 30 - Dec 16, 2017 the minimum stay is 5 nights.
I'm an artist who spends a lot of time travelling.
I enjoy immersing myself in different cultures and seeking out new experiences.
I love trying new cuisines and meeting amazing locals.
As much as I enjoy fine dining nothing thrills me more than enjoying authentic street food. Particularly foods with a bit of spice.
My favourite travel destinations so far have been Tulum, Tokyo, Bologna and Shanghai.
One of my all time favourite things to do is to explore a new location on a bike.