Only renting for families or adults above 30 years old.
Our house is very well located, the shopping center with supermarkts, pharmacies, stores, organic shop and much more is 2 minutes walking distance and so is the stop for tram and bus.
Diemen nature park is 5 min from house.
The house is comfortable and spacious(225 m2), with plenty of natural light and spetacular views of canal . Ground floor has a studio with a double bed and a sleeping couch for 2. Great yard with lounge area
Nice and spacious family home 225 square meters. On second floor:
- master with 1 queen bed
- boy's room with 2 single beds
- girl's room with 1 single bed(0nly available for a family with young girl)
Bathroom with bathtub and shower
On first floor open plan living room and dining room with plenty of natural lighting, with spectacular views of the canal (boats, paddle boarders, swans...). Half bathroom, hall and laundry room. Also fully equipped kitchen with all kinds of gadgets/appliances and american refrigerator, overlooking sunny backyard and the water.
On the ground floor you will find the entrance to the house, door opens to a broad staircase that leads to the upstairs living room. On this same level we have a guest studio/with a queen bed plus a sleeping couch and a full bathroom, TV/DVD/CD home theater and a small kitchen. This studio is connected through an inside door but also has an independent entrance from the garden for more privacy if needed.
Garden gets sun all day long, sun shifts to different areas in the yard. Garden offers lounge/bbq area plus a outside cold/hot shower and canal to swim in.
There is space to park your car in the driveway in front of the house and there is also a table and chairs out there, so you can relax and catch some end of the day sun, watching the kids playing in the street.
When renting for four, only 2 bedrooms will be available , master bedroom plus boys room and/or studio bedroom.
Exception for a family with girl.
Interaction with guests
Guests can reach us through our cell phone and also will be a person(friend of us) in Amsterdam to take care of any doubts, questions or needed help.
Other things to note
For small kids safety please keep door of stairs closed in order to avoid any fall on stairs. First floor(living/kitchen) has doors on both stairs going up and down but 2nd floor stairs do not have a door or gate, it is at your own risk if staying in our house (you can think of using small couch upstair to secure it and serve as a barricade).
- This is our home, meaning we care for this place. We expect our guests will do the same.
- Smoking or any use of drugs is not allowed in the house.
- Please respect our stuff and keep away from our personal belogings
- Try and be considerate of our neighboors and do not play loud music or loud talking after 9 pm as it is a family residential area with young kids that go early to bed.
- We do NOT accept booking from groups , only families or adult couples travelling together, this in order to avoid any loud parties , a friendly , nice dinner/gathering is always accepted.
- Be environmentally friendly and conserve water and energy, if excessive use of it is noticed, we will charge extra for it.
- We will leave the house clean and neat for our guests, please PRIOR to your final departure TIDY UP , so the cleaners can just clean.OTHERWISE a charge of 100 euros will be charged for this inconvenience.
- If booking for more than 7 days, a cleaner will come and clean house in between at your cost, to avoid a too dirty house(sorry we had a bad experience with people who promised to keep it neat and left our house upside down and extremely dirty).
- If you want to have guests over, you are to let us know in advance so we can have a say on it.
This host has 25 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, I am Jackie, brazilian and married to Frederik a dutchman, together we have 3 great kids that are active, good hearted , expressive and low maintenance.
I am the house manager and Frederik works as a medical doctor. We love travelling, eating out, being outdoors, and getting together with our family and friends.