My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids). It is cozy, comfortable and beautifully decorated. You will be closed to everything you need from groceries, University Hospital, shopping, major restaurants. The house is only 15 minutes to Cleveland National Airport, 15 minutes to downtown Cleveland, 7 minutes access to interstate I-480. Public transportations are vailable 5 minutes walk from the house on Ridge Rd.
My husband and I don't reside at this property, so you will enjoy the entire house to yourself and other guests. You will enjoy this private room on the second floor.
Living room, full kitchen, dinning area, and 2 private bathrooms, outdoor living space, free driveway parking and street parking is available.
Interaction with guests
My husband and I live only 15 minutes away and will come around daily to check on things and your needs.
* Check out is 11am.
* Clean up after yourself at all times; especially in the common areas like the living room, bathrooms, and kitchen. Additional cleaning fee may apply at $25 per day if we have to clean up after you.
* Be courteous, friendly, and kind to other guests.
* No solicitation of jobs or sales of products are permitted.
* If you are shy, and don't like to be around people, shared room is not for you. A private room is best suit your needs.
* All windows must be closed if the A/C or heat is on.
* Common Areas like the living room, bathrooms, kitchen and dinning areas must be free and clear of your personal things so that other guests can enjoy the space.
* No smoking inside the house.
* No pets are allowed inside the house.
* No gatherings and loud parties.
* No eating in your room.
* Turn off all lights when you leave your room/house.
* Shoes must be left at the door or inside your room. A pair of indoor slippers is ideal.
* Take out trash from your room into the main blue trash bin in the right side of garage before every Sunday because trash pick up day is Monday morning.
* Parking on the street is free except for the winter months from November 1st- April 15th from 2a.m.-6p.m. Violators will be ticketed.
* Do not move furniture without permission.
I am a retired wedding florist who loves traveling, meeting new people, and the outdoors. Together my husband, Alex, and I have visited to 12 countries and looking for the opportunities to meet and host Airb&b guests from all over the world.
We also enjoy staying close to nature, national parks, fishing, and gardening. It is our equation to a quality life. My husband is an engineer full time and teaches physics at Cleveland State University Baldwin Wallace University. I am a retired business owner of 30 years and a business graduate of Cleveland State University.
We live only 15 minutes from our Airbnb houses, but come around daily to check on your needs and doing gardening work.
We only have been hosting Airbnb guests since March of 2016, but our extensive traveling experience allows us to understand traveler's needs. We take pride in our clean and well organized homes and look forward to meet you and make your stay most comfortable.