My Villa is walking distance bus & rail, hospitals, cafes, restaurants, Cricket Stadium, 3 supermarkets. 3km Brisbane CBD. Parking out front, ample storage, private front & back courtyards, modern bathroom w/washing machine. Gas cooking, dishwasher, microwave, cooking utensils. Lounge, TV & DVD. Suitable for mature non-smoking couples, singles & business travelers. Max 2 persons. Additional cleaning charge $20 after four (4) consecutive nights. Please advise arrival time on booking.
What makes my villa unique is that it is located in a quiet and private street. It is a separate secure building, fully screened. Inside is light and airy, with all amenities provided (bed-linen, towels, kitchen utensils for cooking and dining, television and DVD plus wireless internet access).
Access via cottage front gate. Magnetic latch on inside of gate.
Walk along right side of house to villa situated behind the house.
Villa comprises use of private courtyards at front and back of the villa.
Parking permit can be provided allowing vehicle parking in street out front of my house.
Other things to note
There is a two hour restriction on parking in the street during day-time hours. A visitors parking permit can be provided.
Toddlers and babies under 2 years will not be charged extra but there will be an additional cleaning charge of $20 due to additional linen use, foot traffic, and wear and tear within the villa. The additional cleaning charge $20 also applies to persons lodging more than four (4) consecutive nights.
- Villa is suitable for mature non-smoking people wanting a quiet clean place to relax. Smoking not allowed in my Villa or anywhere on my property.
- For safety reasons (fire risk), lighting of candles in the Villa is not allowed.
- Suitable for parents wanting to be near children in nearby hospitals.
- Pricing is for Maximum of 2 persons.
- Internet use does not allow unlimited movie streaming or data downloads. It is suitable for general internet enquiries and general email use.
- Guests are obliged to pay for any damage incurred.
If I am home during your stay, I am available to assist with any enquiries about use of the villa, and to offer information on places to visit in and around Brisbane (cafes, restaurants and other places of interest). If I am not home, a list of things to do is inside the villa. A combination key-lock is mounted next to the sliding door at the entrance of the villa.
Energetic, athletic person who enjoys travel, dancing (Tango), wine and dining.
Favourite travel destinations; Italy, India, Turkey.
Music likes: Jazz, Tango.
Would love to do the St. James walk in Spain.
I don't smoke.