hi, I am Assif, the owner of this apartment.
I also own Levontin 7 which is one of the best music club in the city, so a little bonus for your stay in this beautiful place, you are also a guest of Levontin for all the shows in the club.
...and now for the apartment, which is situated in the oldest neighborhood of Tel Aviv :
Our apartment is not big 40 sq meters but very comfortable. It has a large (30 sq meters) garden. The palm tree shaded garden serves as a living room. Its floor is tiled and it has a nice cold water jacuzzi (the only thing you will want in the israeli summer).
You can jump in the jacuzzi from the double bed which is in the veranda.
There is a small bedroom with 2 single beds.
The kitchen is small but fully equipped with a gas stove, a vegetable juicer, an orange juicer and a shaker.
There is a laundry machine and a dryer.
The entire house is centrally air-conditioned and 100 Megabite Wi Fi Internet connection.
It is in a short walking distance from everything:
- 750 meter 8 mn from the nice sandy beaches of Tel Aviv
- 500 meter 5 mn walking distance from Rotchild boulevard the heart of Tel Aviv White city, where everything is happening these days - bars restaurants cafe.
- 500 meter 5 mn from the big open-air market Ha-Carmel (fresh fruits and veggies/organic shop/27-7supermarket/home made cooking dishes).
- 300 meters, 3 mn from the Carmelit central bus hub.
- Old Jaffa, The Flea Market
- Tel-O-Fun- Tel-Aviv's bicycle rental service
My wife Claire and myself will be happy to share our experience and advices where to/what to (especially food and music).
We will do our best if you have special requests.
We provide professional cleaning, clean linen, fresh towels, soap and shampoo.
We can of course advise regarding trip arrangements. And if needed we can provide a baby cots or a stroller.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
peace and blessings
assif and claire