Just like how I tried to work with your and Airbnb to satisfy your needs, I tried to take your review from a positive/constructive angle. But I still feel the need to point out the following:
This studio unit has plenty of lighting:
- 3 on the ceiling,
- 2 table lamps, and
- 1 floor lamp.
- Plenty more light fitting in bathroom.
- Floor to ceiling glass door leading to a small balcony, allowing plenty of natural lights.
These should be a lot more than an average hotel room in Queenstown can offer in terms of lighting. Our photos accurately reflect the lighting condition in the unit.
Also a note about "luxury". This unit is situated in a local 4.5 star hotel, being a privately managed studio within the hotel. It has same aspects of all the other studio units in the hotel, plus we offer the following as bonus:
- Free coffee capsules and nespresso machine,
- Free instant noodles (subject to availability)
- Microwave, toaster.
- Free internet,
- Much lower room rate than hotel.