I'm really suprised of you opinion, so, just to make it clear for next guests:
1. Like you said, i was the only one replying for you messages. I gave you full informations about coming from airport to our place including screenshots with possible buses, taxi and uber. I also send you a website where you can check it by yourself, and when you came to our place i showed you how to use it.
2. I spend with you couple of times showing you on a map where are places worth visiting, ATMs and others.
3. Bartek was trying to help you with stolen bags, (and keys to our apartment!) because he was the one who woke up at 6am to open you the door.
4. You forgot to mention about opening you the door in the middle of the night because you couldn't deal with the door lock when you were coming back from party. Not to mention, you woke up us at 4am during the week, and we both work.
5. As a host, we're responsible to make place clear, and nice to stay, help with coming here, not to be your guide all the time.
6. We cancelled our meeting at bar, because we were both still in work, and hour later i let you know that we're heading there, and after your answer that you'll be there you didn't came.
Next time, if you're such a princess try to rent a castle not a room on airbnb.